African Worker And Chinese Contractor Fight On Work Site....

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
When you are just trying to feed your family, you will tolerate a lot
In your own country and continent you are begging outsiders for the means for your family to eat? You see nothing wrong with this scenario? This is sad and tragic that the African still remains unable to live as a sovereign citizen on his own turf. These African countries didn't win their independence back in the sixties. They just adopted new masters! I've been to 4 countries on the continent (5, if you count a 2 hour lunch in Lome) and to this day I have not witnessed or experienced one solitary thing that left me proud. Only better informed as to the hows and whys Africa remains in the condition it perpetually lives in. The only credit I see in this video is at least the African fought back, which is a RARITY when Africans get attacked by cacs or fuckin' chinks. For that he'll likely lose his income, in his own land! Africa may never change because every time the Motherland produces great scholars or political leaders they ALWAYS chose to join the brain drain train and abandon Africa for the u.s.a. or europe, or are killed by their fellow Africans. What a pathetic mess Africa exists in!

Last edited:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's about to be a revolution ova there when the onlookers start jumpin in. They gonna need 10,000 Jet Li's up in that bitch as supervisor cuz buddy was karate kickin da fuck outta dat loud mouth chink bastid.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
The Chinese have this bravery because of the way the African leaders sell out their own and the Chinese also mimic the contempt that the Africans in power have for the masses in their respective countries.... the Chinese restaurant (may have been a club) in Nairobi that didn't allow regular Africans did allow Africans in power positions to eat there....and those scum did just that until the no African policy was publicized

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Afrika has yet to recover from the colonial mindfuck that was dropped on them. It's that simple. The "leaders" were taught to behave like europeans in that they screw over everybody to emulate whites.

As for the chinese, they do whatever they want for two reasons, one, no penalty will be as harsh as the one their own government/company will dish out, and two, there's a neverending supply of those motherfuckers. Like Hydra, drop one, two more spring up.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
The Chinese have this bravery because of the way the African leaders sell out their own and the Chinese also mimic the contempt that the Africans in power have for the masses in their respective countries.... the Chinese restaurant (may have been a club) in Nairobi that didn't allow regular Africans did allow Africans in power positions to eat there....and those scum did just that until the no African policy was publicized
Africa is a sad and dismal place. I don't fault the African for getting in their condition, but I sure do blame the shit out of them for doing nearly nothing to climb from that lowly position. Go there .... see how many of these stupid motherfuckers are hugging and kissing pictures of their white jesus. See how often AFRICAN store clerks TRY to serve the cac BEHIND YOU in line before you! When it happens collar that sumbitch, cause they rarely fight back. Observe how they treat their fellow Africans compared to how they treat any backwoods toothless, stinking cac that comes along. See how many GORGEOUS African women will fuck your brains out for a chicken dinner and some trinkets, BUT BEFORE YOU BRAG ABOUT IT, understand that she'll fuck ANY old nasty cac WITHOUT needing the chicken dinner, in hopes she can have a mixed baby who looks closer to her concept of jesus (God, to a dumb ass brain dead christian) Every Black amerikkkan should spend a compulsory 30 days in some part of Africa. Particularly the poorer places like The Gam, Zam, Zim or Uganda. You'll come back a changed man.... at least most thinking people will!

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Afrika has yet to recover from the colonial mindfuck that was dropped on them. It's that simple. The "leaders" were taught to behave like europeans in that they screw over everybody to emulate whites.

As for the chinese, they do whatever they want for two reasons, one, no penalty will be as harsh as the one their own government/company will dish out, and two, there's a neverending supply of those motherfuckers. Like Hydra, drop one, two more spring up.

True and it seems they've lost the intense anti-colonialism fervor of the late 50's and 60's. In the newly established post colonial countries it was all about nationalism, now it seems to a too large degree the leaders are willing to cede their national ownership and power to the Chinese for short term profit. Tragic...

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have guns hidden in different places if I was those Africans and every time them Chinks do or say something crazy SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA EM no questions asked.

I don't trust them and neither should anyone else.

Simply_Black

International
International Member

Preach on brother....

.... the contempt Africa leader have for their own people is reflected in the way the Chinese contractors treat the workers in their own country....

..... I'm glad that some are now fighting back and making a stance... much of the grievance which I'm presuming is what started the fight are poor pay and working conditions... if African leaders are serious about their country's welfare and development they should only allow these foreign contractors to operate with strict restrictions regarding heath & safety, pay and working conditions, otherwise no deal.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
In your own country and continent you are begging outsiders for the means for your family to eat? You see nothing wrong with this scenario? This is sad and tragic that the African still remains unable to live as a sovereign citizen on his own turf. These African countries didn't win their independence back in the sixties. They just adopted new masters! I've been to 4 countries on the continent (5, if you count a 2 hour lunch in Lome) and to this day I have not witnessed or experienced one solitary thing that left me proud. Only better informed as to the hows and whys Africa remains in the condition it perpetually lives in. The only credit I see in this video is at least the African fought back, which is a RARITY when Africans get attacked by cacs or fuckin' chinks. For that he'll likely lose his income, in his own land! Africa may never change because every time the Motherland produces great scholars or political leaders they ALWAYS chose to join the brain drain train and abandon Africa for the u.s.a. or europe, or are killed by their fellow Africans. What a pathetic mess Africa exists in!
:frozen::frozen:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Yep, I’d be like man go ahead with that bullshit you yellow jaundice skinned noodle and rice fish head eating motherfucker! Go pop some fire crackers or chase some underage pussy, like y’all do! Then I’d grin and say no speaky Engrish ho ho ho

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Truest shit you ever spoke

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Sounded like I heard safety check.... Chinese probably had them doing some cheap ass inferior BS construction

As a Mexican you go through that shit daily don't you and can identify with the situation? You probably got like 12 kids to feed plus all your wife Consuela's relatives

latest

giphy.gif

Last edited: