African Tribe lives like it did 50,000 years ago

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Ain't no way in fucking hell, you'd catch my black ass, in the bush filled with lions and leopards walking around with the only thing protecting me is a bow and arrow some kid bit together with his teeth!!!!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Ain't no way in fucking hell, you'd catch my black ass, in the bush filled with lions and leopards walking around with the only thing protecting me is a bow and arrow some kid bit together with his teeth!!!!
Wow its like the took the wolf and turned him into a domesticated poodle.You would've doing those the US if that was all you knew. Thatswhat life is to tnem.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Wow its like the took the wolf and turned him into a domesticated poodle.You would've doing those the US if that was all you knew. Thatswhat life is to tnem.
Not going to argue against any of this but still, there is no way my ass is going in a bush with all those animals with a gun much less a stick that some kid made with his mouth.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That language seems impossible to learn , I’m always amazed by interpreter's for isolated tribes .
These languages are the easier to learn than most languages. They are simplified Phonetic languages with no male or female adjectives. The only hard part of Click language is the click sound. Something we would have to train the mouth to do. But still it is simpler than speaking dutch where you have to hawk flem for words, and 100 times simpler than Arabic. Papiamento Or Haitain Creole are good examples of easy languages to learn. I fucked with a chick from Curacao for years. These languages dont use the letter C for example. So they woud spell Cow, Kow. If your using your ear to learn a language you would never spell Cow the way it is spelled. Awlays remember, The letter C is a result of elite trying to "C"onfuse the lower "C"lass. So i dont give these crackers no props, learning, conquering tribes is the easiest thing. Just like how they are using simple tools and live a simple life, they speak a simple language.
Not going to argue against any of this but still, there is no way my ass is going in a bush with all those animals with a gun much less a stick that some kid made with his mouth.
Thank God you were born in a place where you need no survival skills. Also they play this stuff up for the camera a bit. I did the Maasai tribe in Kenya and these tribes have cell phones etc. they actually make an ok living with tourists. You pay a couple thousand dollars and you get to live with them for a couple days. Im sure they made alot of money off this cracka

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
These languages are the easier to learn than most languages. They are simplified Phonetic languages with no male or female adjectives. The only hard part of Click language is the click sound. Something we would have to train the mouth to do. But still it is simpler than speaking dutch where you have to hawk flem for words, and 100 times simpler than Arabic. Papiamento Or Haitain Creole are good examples of easy languages to learn. I fucked with a chick from Curacao for years. These languages dont use the letter C for example. So they woud spell Cow, Kow. If your using your ear to learn a language you would never spell Cow the way it is spelled. Awlays remember, The letter C is a result of elite trying to "C"onfuse the lower "C"lass. So i dont give these crackers no props, learning, conquering tribes is the easiest thing. Just like how they are using simple tools and live a simple life, they speak a simple language.

Thank God you were born in a place where you need no survival skills. Also they play this stuff up for the camera a bit. I did the Maasai tribe in Kenya and these tribes have cell phones etc. they actually make an ok living with tourists. You pay a couple thousand dollars and you get to live with them for a couple days. Im sure they made alot of money off this cracka
Interesting

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/a...t-the-same-even-if-we-are-negro-today.747472/

The Hadza are not closely genetically related to any other people.
The Hadza do not engage in warfare. They've never lived densely enough to be seriously threatened by an infectious outbreak. They have no known history of famine; rather, there is evidence of people from a farming group coming to live with them during a time of crop failure. The Hadza diet remains even today more stable and varied than that of most of the world's citizens. They enjoy an extraordinary amount of leisure time.
Anthropologists have estimated that they "work"—actively pursue food—four to six hours a day. And over all these thousands of years, they've left hardly more than a footprint on the land.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadza_people