African thicccckkkkkkkkness

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So here is a 100% true story. While in grad school at "unnamed" Ivy University, all of the African women were mostly from Nigeria and Ghana. A few from random other countries, but mostly those two. Being an ignorant American, I never knew the "rivalry" between the two. Specifically, I assumed that they would get over here and click up and all be cool with each other. Not the case. They didn't hate each other, but Nigerians looked out for Nigerians, Ghanaians looked out for each other, etc. Also, I didn't know that they did not necessarily view black thickness as we do here in the US. You have to understand that there is no scholarship or financial aid for foreign students at Ivy Leagues. So, if an African is at an Ivy Grad School, they have money and they do not associate with "regular" Africans back home. Additionally, many of the Africans were akin to the Asians meaning they desperately desired white acceptance. So much so that they would rather date an ugly ass or average white person than someone from their country....... especially the guys. On everything, I was fucking so many African chicks in the study rooms, classrooms, bathrooms, etc. I definitely would have been kicked out if it got out. A lot of them were dark chocolate and felt ultra self-conscience. Also, many were thick with flat stomachs, and being on an Ivy campus, a lot of the black dudes are squares and do not necessarily go for the thick sistas, plus most foreign students do not go to local clubs were other black people would be...also they would never hook up with a "local." So, here comes me, a country ass negro with swag. I was older than most students because I am an Army vet. Sometimes I feel like Napoleon Dynamite's Uncle Rico and wish I could go back in time............ I would have bagged twice as many as I did. lol!!

I say all that to say.......nice post OP. Thank you for the trip down memory lane.

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It has been my experience of every time attempting to converse with or meet a person "native" to Africa, male or female, it always seemed to be an initially low-key antagonistic and adversarial situation.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
So it's confirmed that everyone wants the baddie on the left and I don't blame none of us great thinking ppl lol.
My question is, when they fell on the ground none of their pants ripped from all that jeans tightness. Why not? Urgh !

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, you know how that AIDS shit was running rampant on the continent of Africa? Because these chicks move like they fucking! You can just imagine being anywhere and watching a girl move like that and then you find out she going!?! How you not fucking!?! Maybe you got a shot at turning her down if you married and trying to do the right thing, but if you just the regular, run-of-the-mill straight dude...you fucking. Yo dumbass might go raw and there you go. Package delivered.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Man, you know how that AIDS shit was running rampant on the continent of Africa? Because these chicks move like they fucking! You can just imagine being anywhere and watching a girl move like that and then you find out she going!?! How you not fucking!?! Maybe you got a shot at turning her down if you married and trying to do the right thing, but if you just the regular, run-of-the-mill straight dude...you fucking. Yo dumbass might go raw and there you go. Package delivered.
Damn Bruh. :dunno::smh:

These women are not in some poor remote village with no running water and electricity. You could find yourself in the same damned situation right here at home. AIDS is running rampant right here too.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Bruh. :dunno::smh:

These women are not in some poor remote village with no running water and electricity. You could find yourself in the same damned situation right here at home. AIDS is running rampant right here too.

True to a certain extent. These women are doing movements that come from the village though. Like tribal dances. Even when you are poor and you are finding your joy in the things that are free, one of those things is shaking that ass. Some of those dances are sexy because that are meant to entice. You put that together with women who are well put together in the first place and there you go.

AIDS is an issue here for a different reason. There is so much sexual confusion we run through here. Bi/Gay dudes on the downlow end up having unprotected sex with dudes and then bringing the shit home to their wives. It's on some different shit. I mean, that just my unrehearsed opinion.