African Instagram model recreates famous campaigns starring Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, and Kate Mos

JamesATL

Lurker
BGOL Investor
3B19C21900000578-4006910-image-m-138_1481055422785.jpg

JamesATL

Lurker
BGOL Investor
i really hope, she didnt buy all that shit

she should had shot those images, using other "brands" who DO use black models.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Jasmine tooks is black and was the one to wear the fantasy bra for this years VS show. At least theres been multiple black VS angels, there hasnt been one asian VS angel yet

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they don't own that
white women straighten their hair at a higher clip than any other group of people...

How many white girls wear afro wigs on a regular basis?

STFU...all those white hoes wear weaves.

I think he is trying to say that overwhelmingly black women try to conform to the European standard of beauty as opposed to white women conforming to African beauty. I'm not knocking the sisters because they suffer from the same generational and systematic brainwashing from habitual so called images of beauty seen from birth, that all of us are effected by.

White men don't encourage their women to wear afro, braids and dreads or natural black looking styles and would likely not tolerate it if she styled it that way, but we as black men to often encourage European standards such as long, stringy & straight hair, lighter skin, smaller noses, lighter eyes and even European designer clothes seem to be more attractive.

We have always looked at them as more beautiful and worthy since the days of slavery and haven't seemed to be able to shake it off completely. Not all of us think this way, especially not as many as generations past but the mindset still lingers on today after hundreds of years.

The photographer is pretty dope by the way.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I think he is trying to say that overwhelmingly black women try to conform to the European standard of beauty as opposed to white women conforming to African beauty. I'm not knocking the sisters because they suffer from the same generational and systematic brainwashing from habitual so called images of beauty seen from birth, that all of us are effected by.

White men don't encourage their women to wear afro, braids and dreads or natural black looking styles and would likely not tolerate it if she styled it that way, but we as black men to often encourage European standards such as long, stringy & straight hair, lighter skin, smaller noses, lighter eyes and even European designer clothes seem to be more attractive.

We have always looked at them as more beautiful and worthy since the days of slavery and haven't seemed to be able to shake it off completely. Not all of us think this way, especially not as many as generations past but the mindset still lingers on today after hundreds of years.

The photographer is pretty dope by the way.

That's not true.
White women have been trying to get their tits as big their asses as big and their lips as big as black women since plastic surgery has existed...
And we haven't looked at them as more beautiful, their insecurity has made them project that they're more beautiful every opportunity they get.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I like it. Pretty cool. Shows we are just as beautiful.

I remember when I was little I use to hear about photogs and videographers saying they couldn't make black people look good on camera and lighting and shit like that. I applaud this effort.

But now in this day and age we know we can be just as beutiful so we don't have to grab back and old popular photos. We can be more original.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's not true.
White women have been trying to get their tits as big their asses as big and their lips as big as black women since plastic surgery has existed...
And we haven't looked at them as more beautiful, their insecurity has made them project that they're more beautiful every opportunity they get.
There is always an exception to the rule and that type of plastic surgery is fairly new in the grand scheme of things, but for the most part our people have been trying to assimilate to the European version of beauty since we were captured and raped of our identity. Since then we were subjected to denouncing our own beauty and replacing it with theirs.

I don't think you can equate a few white girls that have enough money to get butt and lip implants to look more African to generations of millions of us trying to live up to their standard. African features are hardly ever represented as something to be desired unless you are conscious.

A simple test would be to pull up the top 10 black R&B/ rap female artists or the top 10 black actresses and you will find overwhelmingly the consistency of a European standard of beauty with a few exceptions. These are the women that we see everyday on TV and who help perpetuate the same mindset of black inferiority to young girls subconsciously.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I've posted some of those pics over the past few days. She really did it way better than those pink toes. I'm looking for the highest resolution to the pictures so if anyone has them or a link please let me know.