ADOS..maybe 23 and me has opened a way for reparations..at least on some level

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
71kFd3-pxWL._SY355_.jpg

for the people who say HOW DO YOU PAY IT AND WHO DO YOU PAY IT TO?!

I say maybe technology has opened the way..American Slavery was a business...the slaves were property that was bought and sold...there are records of such dealings...DNA testing may be able to match up who was who and who is descended from who when and where. If that could be traced and proven then compensation could be made that way.
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
the census came out in 1790 fam
i actually have official slave rolls from the early 1800s of when my grandmother was on a plantation.
also there was .005% quota on any African country immigration until after 1965. So if you were here before that, its a great chance you were a descendant of American slavery.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
the census came out in 1790 fam
i actually have official slave rolls from the early 1800s of when my grandmother was on a plantation.
also there was .005% quota on any African country immigration until after 1965. So if you were here before that, its a great chance you were a descendant of American slavery.

Yup
For me its easy to prove I am. I have actual pictures of the family I come from who were ex slaves themselves.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck 23 and me they work with the feds and whoever else to sell your dna sequence and turn you / your fam in to law enforcement...

#AncestrydotCom will actually tell you the region and tribe in Africa your family was from before being stolen and they don't sell/share your dna profile /info