Adclear adblocker for Android tested & proven to be a worthy app for non rooted Androids..

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
After about a month of using the app I can say Adclear works well for me. It doesn't get rid of every single ad but it does get rid of the majority of them. Apps like Mobdro & WorldStarHipHop now have no ads on my non rooted devices. Some of you who use the WSHH app know how aggressive and annoying the ads can be. Youtube ads are greatly decreased as well. Don't just take my word for it. Give a try yourself. The app also uses a VPN.

Screenshot_20170413-113501.png
Screenshot_20170413-114321.png
Screenshot_20170413-113517.png
Screenshot_20170413-113526.png
Screenshot_20170413-113533.png
Screenshot_20170413-113547.png
Screenshot_20170413-113612.png
Screenshot_20170413-113617.png

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/good-android-apps.829922/page-4#post-17597619

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
I also forget to mention in the original post that it also comes with a built in VPN.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Going to peep now, but I generally use Chrome

I use Firefox, Dolphin, Cheetah Mobile and Opera. In Firefox I have Ublock Origin to fight ads. The other browsers have built in ad blockers. The app blocks ads in apps like Youtube, Mobdro, Worldstar and gang of other apps that push ads.

Screenshot_20170413-180738.png
Screenshot_20170413-180759.png

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Be VERY careful using these apps that tunnel YOUR DATA (your location, imei, etc---check the app permissions carefully), through their unknown and unregulated VPN servers.

Ain't shit free folks, be mindful if you care about personal privacy...

And I'm out....

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Be VERY careful using these apps that tunnel YOUR DATA (your location, imei, etc---check the app permissions carefully), through their unknown and unregulated VPN servers.

Ain't shit free folks, be mindful if you care about personal privacy...

And I'm out....

So what would you recommend? What should we remove etc

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
After about a month of using the app I can say Adclear works well for me. It doesn't get rid of every single ad but it does get rid of the majority of them. Apps like Mobdro & WorldStarHipHop now have no ads on my non rooted devices. Some of you who use the WSHH app know how aggressive and annoying the ads can be. Youtube ads are greatly decreased as well. Don't just take my word for it. Give a try yourself. The app also uses a VPN.

Lex to the rescue. Again.
Software Sultan.