Aaliyah Hadid - Blessed by Zod

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
:puke: @ the caption ...i didnt even click the vid...dirty bitch ...i`ll take her word 4 it...
It's not that bad.
:roflmao:

Something smaller than a grain of rice comes out in the water when the camera is zoomed up in her Zod hole.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Why would she post that? Why not redo it where there aren't any mishaps? Then, you thirsty njggas are still talking about raw. Bitches are so fucking stupid. Now they are attention whoring to have a gaping asshole? I swear, social media has turned women (who were already stupid) into complete morons

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And L.T trying to hit her up..he should be careful about "doo-doo particles" after that scene with Megan Vaughn :puke::smh::lol:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Why would she post that? Why not redo it where there aren't any mishaps? Then, you thirsty njggas are still talking about raw. Bitches are so fucking stupid. Now they are attention whoring to have a gaping asshole? I swear, social media has turned women (who were already stupid) into complete morons
And look what it's done to your sorry ass

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"Never mind the doo doo particles"

YOU....are a blasphemer !!!!

A TRUE.... faithful...disciple of Z.O.D. ........... will properly cleanse her colon ..... BEFORE ....allowing Z.O.D. or one of his minions to penetrate her orifice of pleasure !!!!

ZODITICUS 31:12

FILTHY WENCH !!!!! :hmm::hmm::hmm:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
working on her ..."gape"....WTF it ain't supposed to be big you dumb bitch!

maybe she's talking about keeping it clean...WTF