A Wife Asked for Total Honesty and Her Husband’s Answer Went Viral

Was it wrong for the husband to tell her the truth?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

I Didn’t Expect That Response’: A Wife Asked for Total Honesty and Her Husband’s Answer Went Viral​


I don’t know if she was making a live video for clicks and likes but to film and post this by the wife I think she has some serious mental problems or it just could be this new generation likes to share what goes on in their lives publicly.

 
There is no safe space in marriage lol. He wildin'.

But she probably posted it, if it aint a skit.

My wife mouth have no cover, she would get me back later.

Thats like her asking "does this make me look fat"

Gotta keep the responses generic.
 
I mean it seems like she doesn't do this often seeing as he only brought up an instance and not a lifestyle. Who just has cupcakes lying around? This sounds like they were for some kind of celebration, it is a valid point. But I would have excused it as she usually doesn't eat like this.

Now if he's talking about how: "Every time there are baked goods in the house you eat them ALL! The kids and I don't get ANYTHING!!!!" That is a problem.
 
Back
Top