A Short From Scully

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is a short from back in the day. I was just putting shit together. I got a list of them. I made them as a warm up before I started writing on a project. I hope everyone will like it. If not, what the hell. I'm just some of my stuff out here. Eventually the break will come and you can say you got to see some of my old stuff first:

In the deepest part of my heart, I remembered her as the seven-forty-seven jettison down the runway of Memphis International Airport. I remembered her touch, the suppleness of her open hands running down the length of my body. I remembered her kisses on those long winter nights when love was beneath me, squirming, holding, struggling to release the ecstasy that awaited opening. I loved her. Perhaps, I still love her.

I remember the first moments I saw her. They were moments, not one instance of time but many instances culminating into a moment where she was a burnt memory on my vaulted brain, wondering when I will get to touch her flesh again. She was the bank manager at a local branch of Wachovia bank in the south district in East L.A. I think it was East L.A., but I do remember her face, her smile. It was beyond the rapturous moments of time that evades us when we are in the joyous state. Our most happy moments never last very long but we elongate them and expand them in our minds as we reminisce about dreams, wants and desires. I desired her most as I watched her saunter across the room. I died a thousand times as my eyes kissed the lips of her enrapturing smile. I wondered then, would I get the chance to touch her lips with my lips. It seemed like eons as I felt her begin to her ending in my mind. “Hi, Hello!” she almost yell. Her voice was the only thing that broke me from my reverie.

Oh, I mustered. My name is Johnny Mack. I come to see if you have any properties for sell in the district.

I think we do, but I would have to look on the computer to get a listing. Can you wait a minute? I will get one for you.

Sure, I stammered.

I was still a bit shock about the quick wake up out of my dream state. I was enjoying the moment. I watched her as she moved away from me. She had on some type of floral perfume that had my manhood stretching the front of my Dockers. I was hoping no one would notice the immediate attraction I was having. I think she noticed, the attraction. I believe a small smile formed on her face as she faded into black while entering her office. I waited about five minutes before she returned. As she returned, I caught sight of what will make me eventually leave L.A. Well, it was not the total reason, but it damn sure was the top. Her body was unbelievable. Her breast were perfect, not to small not too big, just right, enough to put in your mouth.