a really serious question about the Arizona shooting

ganjababy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
if the suspect was black would he be alive today?
there were other armed people in the crowd but they decided to hold the suspect for the police.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Race isn't an issue here.

I just want to know why he isn't labeled a terrorist

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Probably so they could tie him in with that terrorist they call Obama.

Seriously no he would've been killed.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
I don't know,but....

There would be less talk about mental illness and more calls for the death penalty.

Plim-Don

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man this racist shit is getting on my nerve we all know that white people hate us why do we keep asking stupid questions like if he were black .

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Man this racist shit is getting on my nerve we all know that white people hate us why do we keep asking stupid questions like if he were black .

I cannot stand some of us either. I would call for it myself.

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Race isn't an issue here.

I just want to know why he isn't labeled a terrorist

Race is always an issue.
Whites hesitate in calling their own "terrorist" or whatever the buzzword of the era is.
In the 90s, it would have been called a "gangster-styled" shooting if he were black or latino.
Whenever a person of color does something outlandish, they get the "buzzword". This is the media's way of subtle demonization of that person. Whenever the person is white or Jewish, they get the "mental illness" pass - which conjures up sympathy and allows for the "benefit of the doubt".

ganjababy

Rising Star
Platinum Member

the reason I asked the question was there were other armed people in the crowd who didn't use there weapons.
I feel had he being black he would have been shot on the spot not help down..there are benifits to having the complexion for the protection

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
had he been black the police would have been turned him into this

645.jpg

ShotzSho

Star
BGOL Investor
you asked a race question. Here is my really serious question... what was in that boy's system? Tuc Town is the drug capital of the USA. We got big problems here due to that.

My next question is..... who has enough nerve to kill 4 lawmakers then live to be punished afterwords??? Shouldn't he have killed himself. I wonder if he was planning on his sucide but got tackled while reloading his clip.

My next question is....... How many current cases did that federal judge have? This may be where all the answers are in this slaying. Dude was recorded as behaving crazy like for some time. Could he have been profiled by some suuperior killer to off the lawmaker?

I just don't see any reason that Gifford was the main target, as she has done a ton for our city of tucson.