A pack of Wolves in formation!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
David Attenborough took the photo in question for the BBC’s “Frozen Planet” Series in 2011. It shows 25 timber wolves hunting bison in Wood Buffalo National Park in Canada. The female alpha wolf led the pack, and the others followed in a single file line to save energy as they made their way through deep snow, according to the environmental website Benvironment.

Wolf packs are typically about half the size of the pack pictured in the photo from 2011. Most packs don’t hunt prey the size of bison (which is 10 times the size of a wolf), but the larger pack is able to. And the wolves walking in a single file line through deep snow is a classic example of how they’re able to use weather conditions to their advantage while hunting prey that’s much larger than them.

Also, the idea that wolves have to be on the lookout for “ambushes” or attacks isn’t true, either. Wolves are at the top of the food chain and have no natural predators. Aside from turf battles with other wolves (which wouldn’t start in an ambush) bears are the only threat to wolves in Canada. Even so, experts say that bears are only able to prey on wolf pups because grown wolves are too fast, swift and clever to get caught by them.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/photo-of-a-wolf-pack-explains-wolf-behavior/

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
tumblr_o7xmobSJYd1ujlxv2o1_400.gif

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Fuck that,

Why didn't Akela's pack attack Shere Khan in the Jungle Book.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
This may be true...
But you can make that little nigga fetch a ball and bring it back.
I've petted a wolf before at a wildlife park.
It acted as if it was broken(tail between its legs, head down when I petted it). Real bitch like.
I think the people at the park used to beat it or something.​

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Who says this is the order of those niggas? Is a real scientist making this claim or some assclown armchair internet imbecile?

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This may be true...
It acted as if it was broken(tail between its legs, head down when I petted it). Real bitch like.

@K Luv ever seen a dog like that?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
This may be true...
Wait till that nigga wake the fuck up, one cac will die

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So they must be older
Alphas always lead the pack
This may be true...

Brah...strange fiction....is when I am out.. the kids lead..my old lady is in the middle....and KillaMayne with all the almonds is always in the back

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Brah...strange fiction....is when I am out.. the kids lead..my old lady is in the middle....and KillaMayne with all the almonds is always in the back
Got to keep an eye on the pack

them niggas walk like that cause ain’t nobody gonna fuck with them

even if they do fuck with the weak ones the alpha and pack gots to jumpin

in large crowds before rona, I always had my lady in front, niggas be doin dumb shit

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got to keep an eye on the pack

them niggas walk like that cause ain’t nobody gonna fuck with them

even if they do fuck with the weak ones the alpha and pack gots to jumpin

in large crowds before rona, I always had my lady in front, niggas be doin dumb shit

Smart Mayne...brah

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shotcaller buffalo said, "Hmmp, real OG's are prepared to make the toughest calls" ..

Last edited: