A Mind is a terrible thing to waste...butt when you got a PHAT ass..

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Go head on and be ass DUMB ass you can be:D

[flash]http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.swf?mediaId=499901&affiliateId=183507 allowFullScreen=true&backColor=#FFFFFF&frontColor=#000000&gradColor=#FFFFFF&shareUrl=revver&pngLogo=http://static2.revver.com/player/logo/hmm.png[/flash]

www.hostmympeg.com...comingsoon

Last edited:

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
it would take all i have to not bite that ass while oiling it down.
damn that shit, no pun, look juicy.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:confused::confused:

ain't no video there.

For real???.....I posted it on my laptop running Vista and now I am replying on my MAC I posted it using Explorer and I am looking at it now on Firefox It's clear as day....

Maybe you don't have flash installed or have some kind of blocker shit oing in your browser???

Anybody else having a problem seeing the vid?:confused:

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
LOL I remember this clip. That's a nice ass job...just baby oil some phat ass before the photo shoot. Man, I'd take my time doing that. Make sure each angle has luster. :D

justfacts

Star
Registered
NovemberOctober2006pictures045.jpg

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I would have pulled out and skeeted all over her ass. let her rub that shit in.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
to have that job... rubbing down buffie's ass every day.

to have that job... listening to this annoying bitch buffie run her fucking mouth every day.

i'd go from feeling like i was in heaven (rubbing dat ass) to wanting to kill myself or wish "deafness" upon my ears (for having to listen to that mouth).

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
to have that job... rubbing down buffie's ass every day.

to have that job... listening to this annoying bitch buffie run her fucking mouth every day.

i'd go from feeling like i was in heaven (rubbing dat ass) to wanting to kill myself or wish "deafness" upon my ears (for having to listen to that mouth).

:D