Duece Naked Women BGOL Investor Aug 17, 2026 #1 I like these little things, even if they are slop Feel free to add anything you find. Last edited: Aug 17, 2026
Z MONSTER Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 30, 2026 #33 Duece said: Click to expand... When I need help sleeping I think about this scenario and what I would take with me to last a week. My mind starts wondering and I'm out.
Duece said: Click to expand... When I need help sleeping I think about this scenario and what I would take with me to last a week. My mind starts wondering and I'm out.
RoomService Dinner is now being served. BGOL Investor Sep 30, 2026 #34 Duece said: Click to expand... I understand the main idea of the video, but enslaved Africans were never hired to perform any tasks. This is precisely why AI storytelling poses such a significant risk.
Duece said: Click to expand... I understand the main idea of the video, but enslaved Africans were never hired to perform any tasks. This is precisely why AI storytelling poses such a significant risk.