A Haitian BROTHER who gets it!!

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Good post.

I agree with alot of what he said, specially about reparations in that first video. I dont see why reparations couldnt be in cash payments as well as things like free higher education.

I disagree with most of what he said in the 2nd video. The idea that ados shouldn't have a non ados speak on their behalf politically sounds logical at first but on a federal level there are no ados candidates. So what then? I dont believe this game is about who a candidate identifies with on a personal level. Not here to tell ados how to fight their political battles but thats how i see it.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Good post.

I agree with alot of what he said, specially about reparations in that first video. I dont see why reparations couldnt be in cash payments as well as things like free higher education.

I disagree with most of what he said in the 2nd video. The idea that ados shouldn't have a non ados speak on their behalf politically sounds logical at first but on a federal level there are no ados candidates. So what then? I dont believe this game is about who a candidate identifies with on a personal level. Not here to tell ados how to fight their political battles but thats how i see it.

Who a candidate identifies with a personal level heavily influences for whom that candidate will fight for. A candidate who is a child of immigrants and identifies as such will fight for immigrants and their interests. A candidate who is ADOS and identifies as such will fight for us and our interests.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Is Obama still untouchable on this board?
For now, but it will be interesting how well he holds up. As the left moves more that way, Obama's politics just don't hold up. It was clear in that debate when they threw him under the bus behind Biden, but that was a bit too soon for such a master politician.

It will take longer for Obama to lose his appeal on BGOL, but it will happen. Trump has to be gone first though.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Who a candidate identifies with a personal level heavily influences for whom that candidate will fight for. A candidate who is a child of immigrants and identifies as such will fight for immigrants and their interests. A candidate who is ADOS and identifies as such will fight for us and our interests.

That sounds logical but it only holds up on the local level.

The higher up the political food chain you go, the less of "your guys" you will find.

The strategy needs to be different on the state and federal level to still have the influence you are looking for.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
That sounds logical but it only holds up on the local level.

The higher up the political food chain you go, the less of "your guys" you will find.

The strategy needs to be different on the state and federal level to still have the influence you are looking for.

And that’s what the ADOS movement is about. Moving strategically.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
This guy is a nutcase.

No, he's exposing how a lot of black immigrants play the same game as the white immigrants before them - throw ADOS black people under the bus as a means of climbing the social ladder.

Go check out the alt-right-esque post that Hotlantan (Nigerian immigrant I believe) posted here, and how he specifically tagged me, @Soul On Ice , and @KingTaharqa in it, because we're among the top ADOS defenders on this board.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
No, he's exposing how a lot of black immigrants play the same game as the white immigrants before them - throw ADOS black people under the bus as a means of climbing the social ladder.

Go check out the alt-right-esque post that Hotlantan (Nigerian immigrant I believe) posted here, and how he specifically tagged me, @Soul On Ice , and @KingTaharqa in it, because we're among the top ADOS defenders on this board.
I dont even stress these characters anymore. They're just trolls with no counterargument at all.

They can all eat a dick far as I'm concerned.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Everybody on the board knows Hotlantan is an immigrant coon in Atlanta that hates black Americans but loves gossiping about our celebs. With all the WS that's running rampant right now ADOS makes Hotlantan angrier. He doesnt come to BGOL to troll white people and his faggot ass be silent when police shoot blacks.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

No.

He is pushing an agenda of hatred because thats the only way to make his content stand out.

Ive seen alot of his videos. All he has are insults.

I can go down the line of black media people he insults and we can talk about how much good work they have done for the black community. Specially compared to him.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Could you articulate that lil better.
Cause for now you're just talking out your ass
:rolleyes:

All insults, all hatred, no solutions, nothing tangible, nothing positive, and no data to back up his words.

He just tells you who to hate. Nothing else.

If you attack more black peeps more then uplift Im gonna have a problem with that.

Last edited:

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I understand why Haitian dude is pro trump. The clintons fucked over Haiti something serious.

However it's interesting he's talking down to AA about taking government benefits and "handouts" while Haitians don't take "handouts" from the government.

The reason many Haitians are here in America to not take "handouts" is because of said government. Just something to think about.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I understand why Haitian dude is pro trump. The clintons fucked over Haiti something serious.

However it's interesting he's talking down to AA about taking government benefits and "handouts" while Haitians don't take "handouts" from the government.

The reason many Haitians are here in America to not take "handouts" is because of said government. Just something to think about.