***a few Luana homegrown pix***

elchoccolatte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ol Heap of Ass... :eek:, Good Gawddddddddddddd Goshhhhhhhhhh Almightyyyyyyyy...

Man I would <3 to Snuggle Uggle on that Ass this Winter... :D :yes:

JBizzle973

Potential Star
Registered
and the thing is, by Brasil standards she just AIIGHT. plenty just like her and better. :yes: oh yeah and whoever asked mad brasileiras take it up the ass. if she dont theres many who will.

get ya passports straight brothas. me im bout 2 make my 4th trip soon i hope. EU AMO AO BRASIL!!!!

2l9ml4l.gif

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
:dance:

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
So, what is the diff between a big booty hoe getting fucked in the ass and a big booty man? Summa you kids on here are saying some homo shit cause you think it souunds grown up. The only reason to stick dick in an asshole, is if you too drunk to hit the pussai...

LOL i wasnt gonna say anything but then i read this

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he sounded like he was so eager to see some ass fucking

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AYOOO

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, what is the diff between a big booty hoe getting fucked in the ass and a big booty man? Summa you kids on here are saying some homo shit cause you think it souunds grown up. The only reason to stick dick in an asshole, is if you too drunk to hit the pussai...

So receiving head from a woman is gay? How about getting jacked off from a woman is that Gay? Then why is fucking a woman in the ass gay???? Do your research player and keep your ass backward opinions to your self... And trust this choir boy, if you have a big booty woman there is a good chance she may want you to at MINIMUM stick a finger in her ass while your fucking or eating her....And if you don't do it, there is a nasty mature and self confident brother like myself that will gladly explore every orphis of her body...

CHECKMATE.;)

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

this is the dumbest shit ive ever read...:lol: as long as you're pushing your penis into a natural-born woman, nothing is homo...grow the fuck up

stlroddddd

Support BGOL
Registered
When you hit Brazil and are in the right places, you find that she is average... fine ass hell... but average. My last trip there was for two weeks and I had this dark-skinned, green- eyed woman that I meet at the airport, that looked much better than Luana. Damn I miss Brazil.