A collection of #ADOS Tweets from @KingTahara that no one cares about

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:itsawrap:

BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN ARE THE SHIT!!!
:yes:

She is 100% right.

In Canada they also celebrate black history month in February.

I have always understood that it was specifically for black Americans.

I mean.....the reason that its in February is because that is the birth month of Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation.

We also need to reclaim the Statue of Liberty....that shit is OURS....but has been changed into immigrant bullshit.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
She is 100% right.

In Canada they also celebrate black history month in February.

I have always understood that it was specifically for black Americans.

I mean.....the reason that its in February is because that is the birth month of Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation.

We also need to reclaim the Statue of Liberty....that shit is OURS....but has been changed into immigrant bullshit.

Pan Afrikanists and immigrants been "all blacks matter"-ing our culture and institutions way too much. They do this so they dont have to specifically celebrate us. They support WS view of us and use "flat blackness" as cover.

And if she wins Ms. Met and Queerlantan will use it to assert her superiority over Black American actresses. Those types dont compete with whites, only ADOS.

Orange man bigs us up to troll the Dems. Everyone knows they on they benign neglect bullshit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Look how heavily melanated this "Indian" was depicted in the late 1700s. Not the usual light skinned damn near white depiction of "Native Americans" we see today.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
The shit that pisses me off the most is that these non-ADOS muthaphuccas don’t think an ADOS is smart enough to create this agenda.
They think only “Russian bots” are smart enough to know exactly what Black Americans deserve.
Fuck every last one of you for that single reason!​

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The shit that pisses me off the most is that these non-ADOS muthaphuccas don’t think an ADOS is smart enough to create this agenda.
They think only “Russian bots” are smart enough to know exactly what Black Americans deserve.
Fuck every last one of you for that single reason!​

Ignorant immigrants like @mcguyver spend so much time around white immigrants in NYC, they start talking and thinking like them. Plus they dont come from a history of resisting WS or establishing civil rights movements that all diaspora blacks benefit from. Kneeling to whites is cultural. @mcguyver became a citizen and immediately joined the white mans army. Just look at the quote in my sig, dude is confused about race and wants to be white.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ignorant immigrants like @mcguyver spend so much time around white immigrants in NYC, they start talking and thinking like them. Plus they dont come from a history of resisting WS or establishing civil rights movements that all diaspora blacks benefit from. Kneeling to whites is cultural. @mcguyver became a citizen and immediately joined the white mans army. Just look at the quote in my sig, dude is confused about race and wants to be white.

You are a white dude that hates black people but yet you're in love with a black man. Dude kill yourself.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You are a white dude that hates black people but yet you're in love with a black man. Dude kill yourself.

You have to make up lies cuz i exposed you.

Youre not black, youre west indian remember? You should be good the white man sees you as different than us. Youre more docile and less threatening to him.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You have to make up lies cuz i exposed you.

Youre not black, youre west indian remember? You should be good the white man sees you as different than us. Youre more docile and less threatening to him.

LMAO @ you exposing me. Your bitchass went through all my posts to find what? You dumb white troll. There's nothing fictional about your rants against black folk. You can't go one day without mentioning Lebron. If anyone says 1 wrong thing about LeBron You lose your fucking mind. You are an extreme faggit troll who pulled together a piss poor plan of attacking black folk. You have an Egyptian screen name, you claim you are a descendant of slaves but you hate immigrants especially Africans. You faggit cunt where did the slaves come from?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
LMAO @ you exposing me. Your bitchass went through all my posts to find what? You dumb white troll. There's nothing fictional about your rants against black folk. You can't go one day without mentioning Lebron. If anyone says 1 wrong thing about LeBron You lose your fucking mind. You are an extreme faggit troll who pulled together a piss poor plan of attacking black folk. You have an Egyptian screen name, you claim you are a descendant of slaves but you hate immigrants especially Africans. You faggit cunt where did the slaves come from?

Youre not black, youre West Indian remember? :roflmao3:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Youre not black, youre West Indian remember? :roflmao3:

I am what you hate and wish you were. You stormfront agent. You spend all your time on the board attacking black folk and riding Lebron's dick. You never even click on a pussy thread by accident. You are here to troll the people you wish you were and express your love for Lebron.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
For those that want some Comedy

All are welcome...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
One of the Founders of ADOS worked as a District Attorney in Los Angeles from 2008 to 2009

antonio jeremy moore

I just discovered that he went by the name... Jeremy Moore... that's why I just noticed this.

I wonder if I can find some of his cases as a District Attorney.

So for a year... My man was locking up Black People...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
One of the Founders of ADOS worked as a District Attorney in Los Angeles from 2008 to 2009

antonio jeremy moore

I just discovered that he went by the name... Jeremy Moore... that's why I just noticed this.

The irony in you seizing upon a year-old talking point from Tariq Nasheed that Antonio Moore has addressed on a number of occasions.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

antonio jeremy moore

And why are you MIA when the legalistic discussions concerning reparations and the racial wealth gap are brought up?