A Blueprint for Reparations

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
No need. Hundreds of years of census records to prove it.

DNA is a red-herring that the Khazars and white grifters will use to steal even more.

Not even that, 100s of years of documents, military records, articles, death certificates. People who look at Black Americans as "lost" believe prior to the immigration act there is no record of our existence in the US.

I also find people that didnt grow up in a house hold with 2 FBA parents hype up DNA the most.

Maybe we should require these other groups to show us DNA results before we believe they are Jamaican or Haitian or whatever they claim. We need proof from cacs in a lab.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Here's an example of a Black American that is fully knowledgeable of their ancestors...

Would she still need DNA to confirm that her grandfather was black? Maybe he was Pakistani, or Semetic. :lol:

No group that the US has ever paid out reparations to has been required to show DNA proof of their ethnic group. And no immigrant group is required to show DNA proof of who they are, even if they got here 3 minutes ago. People only reserve this sentiment for FBA, people who have been in the US for 500 years.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Not even that, 100s of years of documents, military records, articles, death certificates. People who look at Black Americans as "lost" believe prior to the immigration act there is no record of our existence in the US.

I also find people that didnt grow up in a house hold with 2 FBA parents hype up DNA the most.

Maybe we should require these other groups to show us DNA results before we believe they are Jamaican or Haitian or whatever they claim. We need proof from cacs in a lab.
I've traced my family through the census and documents, so I have proof. Not everyone has done this, or has access.

Like you guys have said, if it goes down, everyone is going to claim a black ancestor.

Insert Paul Mooney quote here.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I've traced my family through the census and documents, so I have proof. Not everyone has done this, or has access.

Like you guys have said, if it goes down, everyone is going to claim a black ancestor.

Insert Paul Mooney quote here.

You still have not read ados101.com :smh:

Youve shown more due dilligence in researching LeBron James affairs then this shit man. Read the fuckin website!!!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Here's an example of a Black American that is fully knowledgeable of their ancestors...

Would she still need DNA to confirm that her grandfather was black? Maybe he was Pakistani, or Semetic. :lol:

No group that the US has ever paid out reparations to has been required to show DNA proof of their ethnic group. And no immigrant group is required to show DNA proof of who they are, even if they got here 3 minutes ago. People only reserve this sentiment for FBA, people who have been in the US for 500 years.

Of course not. The issue is the Japanese who were in concentration camps were documented and they are still alive.

Fucking America could have been done something, and that's the point. How many fake ass Indians got cut a check for faking the funk?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Are there any mods on BGOL that want to discuss the benefits of reparations on 30 million ADOS and not try to center the discussion on people who arent eligible (whites, biracial, people who dont ID as ADOS) all the time?

There was a thread about reparations to Jamaica last week. Nobody brought up DNA testing or biracial Jamaicans stealing the claim. The focus was on the people who were making it. I would love for BGOL to be a place where that would be possible for Black Americans. I understand we are a minority here, and we arent respected as those other groups, but I have hope.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
You still have not read ados101.com :smh:

Youve shown more due dilligence in researching LeBron James affairs then this shit man. Read the fuckin website!!!
Bro, I've read it.

You know we have lots of black people that crossed over and pretended to be white right?

Nuff said.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bro, I've read it.

You know we have lots of black people that crossed over and pretended to be white right?

Nuff said.

And if you had read the site you would know that was addressed on 1 of the first pages. You havent read it. And youre projecting your insecurity about YOUR lineage and mixed background onto all of us.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Are there any mods on BGOL that want to discuss the benefits of reparations on 30 million ADOS and not try to center the discussion on people who arent eligible (whites, biracial, people who dont ID as ADOS) all the time?

There was a thread about reparations to Jamaica last week. Nobody brought up DNA testing or biracial Jamaicans stealing the claim. The focus was on the people who were making it. I would love for BGOL to be a place where that would be possible for Black Americans. I understand we are a minority here, and we arent respected as those other groups, but I have hope.

Bro, I asked a theoretical question. Not trying to run the conversation off the tracks. Don't read any extras or beef into it. It's amazing to me how we can bring space lizards and the illuminati into discussions, but using DNA gathering (which the government would love to have, think Henrietta) is outta pocket.

Anyway, I didn't stick this to start shit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bro, I asked a theoretical question. Not trying to run the conversation off the tracks. Don't read any extras or beef into it. It's amazing to me how we can bring space lizards and the illuminati into discussions, but using DNA gathering (which the government would love to have, think Henrietta) is outta pocket.

Anyway, I didn't stick this to start shit.

DNA only traces genetic markers. And credits them to countries and nations that didnt even exist during the TAST.

Did you grow up in a household with 2 Black parents? Are you biracial? Meaning 1 of your parents isnt Black, but White. Please answer truthfully.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
And if you had read the site you would know that was addressed on 1 of the first pages. You havent read it. And youre projecting your insecurity about YOUR lineage and mixed background onto all of us.
Bro, why this? Always this? This is why I ask the questions I do cause it seems like some people want to define ADOS based on things not found on ADOS.com

I've got proof of my lineage, if there's a check coming I'd be getting one.

I'd go into details further, but this isn't about me.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bro, why this? Always this? This is why I ask the questions I do cause it seems like some people want to define ADOS based on things not found on ADOS.com

I've got proof of my lineage, if there's a check coming I'd be getting one.

I'd go into details further, but this isn't about me.

I believe you are half white which is why you keep centering the discussion on biracial people and have a preference for light skin to be the representation of blackness at all times. I think you have issues with dark skinned black people, hence you ignoring them and focusing on people who dont fit that bill and where they stand.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
DNA only traces genetic markers. And credits them to countries and nations that didnt even exist during the TAST.

Did you grow up in a household with 2 Black parents? Are you biracial? Meaning 1 of your parents isnt Black, but White. Please answer truthfully.
Both of my parents were black.

My father was a WWII vet that served with the airman and buffalo soldiers.

My mom worked during the war riveting airplanes

My parents met after the war in Cali and got married.

I hope that settled that for you.

Now answer a question for me. Why do you go out of your way to attack or marginalize lighter skinned blacks?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I believe you are half white which is why you keep centering the discussion on biracial people and have a preference for light skin to be the representation of blackness at all times. I think you have issues with dark skinned black people, hence you ignoring them and focusing on people who dont fit that bill and where they stand.
Seriously bro, a lot of what you see from me is in response to things you post.

I read the ADOS site when it was first posted, then as I saw the discussions there seemed to be a lot of dissent and attacks on Africans, brothers from the islands and south America.

I don't like the division, so I avoided it. If you've read my posts about working overseas I've tried to reach out one person at a time to get rid of the barriers cac's put between us.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Both of my parents were black.

My father was a WWII vet that served with the airman and buffalo soldiers.

My mom worked during the war riveting airplanes

My parents met after the war in Cali and got married.

I hope that settings it for you.

Now answer a question for me. Why do you go out of your way to attack or marginalize lighter skinned blacks?

Can I get some town names where they are from? Only on BGOL do people reference states ONLY for their ancestors. My parents are from Hamlet, North Carolina. See how easy that is? Didnt just say the state, gave you the specific town, so that I can maybe build witn another person who descends from that town.

I dont marginalize light skin blacks. I just realize BGOL has alot of light skin blacks that practice and promote colorism especially in sports. Base who they like and defend based on their proximity to whiteness. The closer you are to white, the more good you are. The darker you are, the more evil. And im confident this will be showcased during upcoming sports seasons. The most scrutinized will be the darker players, the ones nobody wants to say nothing bad about will pass the paper bag test.

I also notice only people with mixed backgrounds act confused about blackness and try to center biracial and light skin people in convos as blackness as the be all end all.

The fact you said WE attacked Africans, like, you, HNIC, and the other mods didnt join in with Black immigrants to shit on us all last year is laughable. BGOL is anti-Black American and prioritizes blacks from foreign countries as superior dude simply for not being American. :lol: Show me where youve chastised anyone for insulting us? Do I need to bump threads?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@LordSinister I just hit up my boy on twitter, he's in the Louisiana ADOS chapter, I will be glad to link you with him to talk in depth about biracials with Louisiana roots "stealing" our justice claim. You tryna chop it up with him and Louisiana ADOS?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I think you're reaching bro.

Anyway I told you my moms was born in New Orleans and raised in Chicago. My pops was raised in St. Paul.

My family has roots all over. South Carolina, Kentucky, New York, west Virginia.

I'm the last male alive in my father's family with the name. Most of my family died before I was born. My uncles were murdered, my grandparents on my father's side died when he was a child so I never met them. I only met 1 person on my father's side, his cousin who he lived with growing up. She died when I was in college.

You asked about me reaching out to my family and did I hang with them? This is why. My sisters found some 4th cousins online and went to a family reunion when I was at work.

I come from a very small family and was raised by 2 very intelligent black people. I grew up in a all black city Inglewood California, at least it was when I was a kid.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
@LordSinister I just hit up my boy on twitter, he's in the Louisiana ADOS chapter, I will be glad to link you with him to talk in depth about biracials with Louisiana roots "stealing" our justice claim. You tryna chop it up with him and Louisiana ADOS?
Of course. Dude, all that opt out loc bullshit was sports shit.

Back in the 80's during the Public Enemy rap era, we were pushing for reparations. Recycling black dollars (I put all the money I had in a black owned bank) just like the youth is now. That shit got derailed back then. I don't want to see it happen again, hence my line of questioning. During any movement vultures come and try and pick off what they can. Also clout chasers and people pushing their own agenda.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Anyway I told you my moms was born in New Orleans and raised in Chicago. My pops was raised in St. Paul.

My family has roots all over. South Carolina, Kentucky, New York, west Virginia.

I'm the last male alive in my father's family with the name. Most of my family died before I was born. My uncles were murdered, my grandparents on my father's side died when he was a child so I never met them. I only met 1 person on my father's side, his cousin who he lived with growing up. She died when I was in college.

You asked about me reaching out to my family and did I hang with them? This is why. My sisters found some 4th cousins online and went to a family reunion when I was at work.

I come from a very small family and was raised by 2 very intelligent black people. I grew up in a all black city Inglewood California, at least it was when I was a kid.

OK so that explains why you arent connected to your fam in the South. I need you to understand your experience is not the norm for the overwhelming majority of ADOS. Most of us LIVE in the South. Most of us LIVE in the same towns our great grandparents lived in. Most of us ARE connected to our families. We know who we are. The majority of us did not migrate away. Cali is like 5% ADOS. You need to link with Louisiana ADOS if you are serious.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
OK so that explains why you arent connected to your fam in the South. I need you to understand your experience is not the norm for the overwhelming majority of ADOS. Most of us LIVE in the South. Most of us LIVE in the same towns our great grandparents lived in. Most of us ARE connected to our families. We know who we are. The majority of us did not migrate away. Cali is like 5% ADOS. You need to link with Louisiana ADOS if you are serious.
I know, but just because I'm not close with my family doesn't mean I didn't grow up surrounded by black love.

My family fled the south. My great grandfather was a WWI vet, he managed to get his gi money and moved the family to Cali. My great uncles, uncle and them all moved there till they got on their feet. Luckiest shit ever when so many didn't get the opportunity.

Because my little family was tight, moms moved there from Chicago and worked to take care of them when they got old. I did the same for her when she got sick. If it wasn't for their sacrifices I wouldn't be who I am. So if you ever wonder why I have "old school beliefs" it's because of them.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I know, but just because I'm not close with my family doesn't mean I didn't grow up surrounded by black love.

My family fled the south. My great grandfather was a WWI vet, he managed to get his gi money and moved the family to Cali. My great uncles, uncle and them all moved there till they got on their feet. Luckiest shit ever when so many didn't get the opportunity.

Because my little family was tight, moms moved there from Chicago and worked to take care of them when they got old. I did the same for her when she got sick. If it wasn't for their sacrifices I wouldn't be who I am. So if you ever wonder why I have "old school beliefs" it's because of them.
Brother I commend your passion and your prudent efforts to reach a mutual understanding but you ain't got to prove nothing to that motherfucker. He's always ALWAYS demanding everyone else's concise genealogical records yet refuses to prove himself to be anything but an asshole on the internet. You'd think that someone with such strict and unwavering guidelines on who gets to be "Black" would be proud to routinely display evidence of their heritage. Yet there's nothing. Reminds me of another leech posing as a fierce gatekeeper of Blackness:

on3eE.jpg

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Brother I commend your passion and your prudent efforts to reach a mutual understanding but you ain't got to prove nothing to that motherfucker. He's always ALWAYS demanding everyone else's concise genealogical records yet refuses to prove himself to be anything but an asshole on the internet. You'd think that someone with such strict and unwavering guidelines on who gets to be "Black" would be proud to routinely display evidence of their heritage. Yet there's nothing. Reminds me of another leech posing as a fierce gatekeeper of Blackness:

on3eE.jpg
After the shit I went through with FuckYou, I changed my ways bro. He attacked the board, I attacked him, and the shit was funny but fucking unproductive. Me and FU are cool now and I wish nothing but positive things for him.

I actually went back into the stelwill identity thread and he (KT) actually posted his hand there about a few posts after I did. I figure he was fucking with cats in the NBA threads, so I reverse cranrabed him. That shit is done.

If the younger cats can get something positive done with reparations, I'm for that. I hope as an elder cat, I can bring something to stop the division as I'm looking backward at our mistakes and what I see happening now. There are some agents here, I really don't think KT is one.

Let's just see if this thread can stay positive or not. We talked and I hope any "beef" is squashed.

LS

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
After the shit I went through with FuckYou, I changed my ways bro. He attacked the board, I attacked him, and the shit was funny but fucking unproductive. Me and FU are cool now and I wish nothing but positive things for him.

I actually went back into the stelwill identity thread and he (KT) actually posted his hand there about a few posts after I did. I figure he was fucking with cats in the NBA threads, so I reverse cranrabed him. That shit is done.

If the younger cats can get something positive done with reparations, I'm for that. I hope as an elder cat, I can bring something to stop the division as I'm looking backward at our mistakes and what I see happening now. There are some agents here, I really don't think KT is one.

Let's just see if this thread can stay positive or not. We talked and I hope any "beef" is squashed.

LS
You're a real stand up dude and you've always been about the board. You're appreciated fam.

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've done mine, but nah, I wouldn't trust it. I'd lobby for using census and documents. Hopefully we could trace most of our families back to at least 1900. That should be proof enough. Not much African immigration then and that would place you within 1 generation of slavery.
The 1870 census and a good family tree is all that is needed to prove slave lineage.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your right bruh!! But this government has more records, notes, treaties, acts/laws, names of tribes and whatever you can think of!! Don't think for one minute they don't have this information!!
Absolutely and it would not take long at all to prove all of this. No need for DNA testing. Just get the shit done and start paying us what is more than owed!!!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Deep post, brotha.