A Big Booty And Pigeontoed: Ever Notice This?

LeftyLuchini

Star
Registered
Being a proud admirer of womans asses, ive noticed something that i cant figure out.
everytime i see a sista with a big juicy succulent ass,
she also stands and walks pigeon-toed.

big-booty-girl.jpg

I personally think its sexy as hell,
but ive always wondered if there was a correlation between a big booty bitch and pigeontoeness.

If it me,
or have yall noticed the same thing?

BGOL CHIME IN!.

Tchalla

Support BGOL
Registered
Yo man, whatever happened to liking fit women? These days, every chick that I see with a big booty is so unfit... they either walk pigeon-toed, or are bow legged (which by the way, is a sign of malnutrition as a child- a disease called rickets). Most of these women wouldn't be able to even jog a decent 2-3 mile run. I'm really into fitness and would rather have a nice fit girl with "normal" proportions, than some of these monster booty women who are going to be on oxygen tanks and ventilators later on in life.

305slugga

Star
Registered
Yo man, whatever happened to liking fit women? These days, every chick that I see with a big booty is so unfit... they either walk pigeon-toed, or are bow legged (which by the way, is a sign of malnutrition as a child- a disease called rickets). Most of these women wouldn't be able to even jog a decent 2-3 mile run. I'm really into fitness and would rather have a nice fit girl with "normal" proportions, than some of these monster booty women who are going to be on oxygen tanks and ventilators later on in life.

Bump

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
A lot of them fake that shit because they think it's cute like sucking their thumb or something.

GrowN_&_Don't/GivvaFUK

Potential Star
Registered

Maybe cause a fat ass feels better bouncing off of my johnson then a bony ass does :dunno:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I think most women these days stand that way because they think men find it attractive. That shit is a staple in photo shoots now. Facing forward too...

came in here to say the same thing. I have no clue why so many broads think thats cute and do it :confused:

they think it makes them look sexier. no lie, i saw a chic on myspace take a pic of her feet and the captioned read something like "my pigeon toe self", then a few pics later is another pic of her standing, and her feet are straight as hell. hoes do anything for attention.

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
Being a proud admirer of womans asses, ive noticed something that i cant figure out.
everytime i see a sista with a big juicy succulent ass,
she also stands and walks pigeon-toed.

big-booty-girl.jpg

I personally think its sexy as hell,
but ive always wondered if there was a correlation between a big booty bitch and pigeontoeness.

If it me,
or have yall noticed the same thing?

BGOL CHIME IN!.

I'm with you bruh... I've had a thing for this "stance" since i was like 8 yrs old, lookin at all the fine older hoodrats (and my friends mommas) standing like this at the ice cream truck.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
i don't know about this, but i do know that white gals be packing some HUUUUUUUUUGE camel toes.