@__mamacitha says she wants to fuck your life up...

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's a bit strong in the face for me. And thank God I'm old enough to recognize drama and know to avoid it when I see it coming. And I definitely see it coming with her.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The comments, hahaha

And

kenneit-this-pussy-will-fuck-your-world-up-lil-boy-29406498.png

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
as a gay poster who was formerly known as Rick ronson would say: homie was attracted to a man bubble...he created a whole thread how he was attracted to a man with a wig who had a man bubble..he was than happy to see a male poster who he liked.. Than later on was mad that the scene turned left

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as a gay poster who was formerly known as Rick ronson would say: homie was attracted to a man bubble...he created a whole thread how he was attracted to a man with a wig who had a man bubble..he was than happy to see a male poster who he liked.. Than later on was mad that the scene turned left
Damn...
I be so busy posting I miss all that shit.

What makes a man think that's ok?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
w.
t.
FUCK.