sbh7pj.jpg

sbh08pg.jpg

kw12a.jpg

w_front.jpg

w_model.jpg

Majestic

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She need to go ahead and get naked...her career over but if she does that...:dance: back up to the top

Resto Druid

Support BGOL
Registered
Damn seeing her bring back memories. I wonder what happened to that whole crew? Urkel, Eddie, Waldo Geraldo Faldo (wtf kind of name is that), Carl, Mamma, that little brother dude.

Did they even work after this show (I know Urkel had some sitcom where there was some white dude or something).

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Laura,Myra and Topanga made my Friday nights

TGIF...

Was the shit back in the day...

but yeah...I had just as much a crush on Laura as Urkel.

And them photos are old. They were first displayed when Sinbad had that one night show in the early 00's...actually it was another "host" before him.

djgreg1200

Support BGOL
Registered
Damn seeing her bring back memories. I wonder what happened to that whole crew? Urkel, Eddie, Waldo Geraldo Faldo (wtf kind of name is that), Carl, Mamma, that little brother dude.

Did they even work after this show (I know Urkel had some sitcom where there was some white dude or something).

The little brother is now on a soap opera. I believe it is Young & the Restless.

shermstars

Potential Star
Registered

We all know what happened to Eddie....:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Brown Bear

Star
Registered

Urkel used to do vioce acting on cartoons. I don't know if he's still doing that, but I know for a fact he was the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog.

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
Laura,Myra and Topanga made my Friday nights

Co-sign to the Fullest!!! Topanga was the 2nd white girl I ever had a crush on. Six from Blossom was the first.

She lives in DC now I see her all the time

Nigga where!?!?!?! I need to get my stalk on before I leave the D.C. area. :devil: I did see her on some low budget commercial, but where does she hang out?

And if you know the whereabouts of Mya Harrison or Dominique Dawes, let me know that too. These ladies are like the Lochness Monster in these parts. Everyone "sees" them but me. :angry: :angry:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
She does a local infomercial here in D.C. for a HAIR and WEAVE STORE in Maryland.

How the mighty have fallen. :smh:

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
Nigga where!?!?!?! I need to get my stalk on before I leave the D.C. area. :devil: I did see her on some low budget commercial, but where does she hang out?

And if you know the whereabouts of Mya Harrison or Dominique Dawes, let me know that too. These ladies are like the Lochness Monster in these parts. Everyone "sees" them but me. :angry: :angry:

She does a local infomercial here in D.C. for a HAIR and WEAVE STORE in Maryland.

How the mighty have fallen. :smh:

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about. It took me a minute to come to grips that that was her.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Co-sign to the Fullest!!! Topanga was the 2nd white girl I ever had a crush on. Six from Blossom was the first.

Mya spends most of her time in NYC right now, but her family lives down in Upper Marlboro and Bowie in PG County.

Dominique's crib is up in Gaithersburg. You know she's not fucking with PG county at all.

Resto Druid

Support BGOL
Registered
Urkel used to do vioce acting on cartoons. I don't know if he's still doing that, but I know for a fact he was the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Oh I remember that, not the GOOD version that used to come on Saturdays, but that cheap ass version that used to come on weekdays at 4:30pm on Channel 43 WUAB in Cleveland Oh.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Don't matter though ... that man got his money. Jaleel may never have to work again if stacked him $$$ right and invest well.

(So long as he didn't invest in Lehman, Bear, Wachovia, AIG, Indy Mac, Countrywide, etc. etc. )

resource.aspx