<_•_>TexasShit --- SLAB Edition --- $low Loud And Bangin' <_•_>

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Yeah if I ever got some swangas it would be those not the super pokes

Only cuz I'm in Dallas though

Wouldn't ride any of that in Houston, boys try to jack way too much when u got swangas

ni99as riding around houston on them thangs best beware.....

images

them boys is out there, night or day, rain or shine.... :itsawrap:

K Luv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit Dallas was the murder cap a couple of years ago and has so many gangs, you think you wouldn't get jacked there lol?

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit Dallas was the murder cap a couple of years ago and has so many gangs, you think you wouldn't get jacked there lol?

As long as you stay the fuck away from North Dallas you probably ain't gonna get jacked :lol:

Nobody in Dallas in robbing you for some swangas though most niggas up here think they are ugly

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
As long as you stay the fuck away from North Dallas you probably ain't gonna get jacked :lol:

Nobody in Dallas in robbing you for some swangas though most niggas up here think they are ugly

Truth fam....tuem boys in the Plex dont fuck with the supers....only thing you will see is 30's on shit...they do it big up here.

I thought it was some screw or swishahouse up in this bitch....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Ideal look, will redo my 85 delta 88 come July...
going with 20" 83's, tho

Chev Caprice
12f99c2e9ca311e28d1322000a1fb079_7.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

most of the niggaz i know and see in N. Dallas is softer than drug store cotton.....lol.
unless u mean the NE part over near skillman and audelia. them cats wild ova there.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
most of the niggaz i know and see in N. Dallas is softer than drug store cotton.....lol.
unless u mean the NE part over near skillman and audelia. them cats wild ova there.

I'm talking about the NAWF not North Dallas :lol: the Skillman, Audelia, Forest Lane area

That part of the city has the highest crime rate in the metro and it's mostly all robbery and drug related crime

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i went to one of the stores over there on Skillman....and this african cat charged me up cuz i wouldnt by a samsung phone from him and the screen was all cracked the fuck up. dude was askin 150. shit wouldnt power on....no charger or nothin. dude got mad cuz i told him no...:lol:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah if I ever got some swangas it would be those not the super pokes

Only cuz I'm in Dallas though

Wouldn't ride any of that in Houston, boys try to jack way too much when u got swangas

What is it about swangas that just have niggas wantin' to jack so bad in H-Town??? I've heard it numerous times. It's like they be on you extra heavy if you got swangas & nothin' else.

Niggas crawlin' in them brohams & other long ass cars. I can't fucks w/them big, long shits. Hell, I have trouble backin' in as it is so you know damn well my parking would be fucked off in one of them hoes. :lol:

Last edited:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is it about swangas that just have niggas wantin' to jack so bad in H-Town??? I've heard it numerous times. It's like they be on you extra heavy if you got swangas & nothin' else.

I couldn't even tell you bruh but Houston niggas got a thang for them swangas and will fight to the death for em :smh:

I remember when I was at UH an a nigga at the school had some 84s on a Deville and a nigga up there was telling me "that nigga can't have no swangas mayne, that nigga ain't even from the H, somebody gonna get him for them swangas" and was dead ass serious :eek::smh::lol:

They PASSIONATE about them rims

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I couldn't even tell you bruh but Houston niggas got a thang for them swangas and will fight to the death for em :smh:

I remember when I was at UH an a nigga at the school had some 84s on a Deville and a nigga up there was telling me "that nigga can't have no swangas mayne, that nigga ain't even from the H, somebody gonna get him for them swangas" and was dead ass serious :eek::smh::lol:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

So, they ain't gon' fuck w/you for no other rims like that, only swangas???

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Niggas crawlin' in them brohams & other long ass cars. I can't fucks w/them big, long shits. Hell, I have trouble backin' in as it is so you know damn well my parking would be fucked off in one of them hoes. :lol:

Swangas are the original rims from 1983 and 1984 Cadillac's ( hence the name 84's). They're damn near 30 year old antiques, so you can't just go and buy them at your local rim shop. Which is why they're so valuable. You have to buy them from someone with an old set or rob a nigga.

Now these new Supa Swangas / Gorilla Swangs are a different story. I don't know where dudes are buying them ugly shits:smh:.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered

:lol:...i need to get back down to East Texas...I miss hearing them old niggas talk like that...

meanwhile...you niggas remember this

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I haven't heard of a nigga getting his shit jacked in a long ass time.

Unless they're on that dirt.

spider705

BGOL Investor
meanwhile...you niggas remember this

MMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN this shit put a smile on my face soon as the beat kicked in.......i remember being stuck on broadway @ kappa banging the hell out of this just because!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

spider705

BGOL Investor
So, they ain't gon' fuck w/you for no other rims like that, only swangas???

truthfully, it depends...

if you got the OG swangas, the REAL 84's (the ones that came on the 83/84 cadillacs) then i'd say you don't value life. hell, i won't even get in the car with a nigga that got the real ones!

i remember in high school i had a vocational class (auto technology) at smiley high school. we was over there, and the instructor had one of his friends drop a car off to get some work done. it was a 84 caddy with the OG swangas on it.

within a week that bitch was on blocks.....YES IT'S THAT REAL

Last edited:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
man i got jacked and i didnt even have dead mans on my shit :hmm:

nigga lucky i know how to jump out a movin car or i would have got him...

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This the pokers I fucks with...

swangas.jpg

What size are those?

Ain't there a company making reproductions? Basically new rims made in the original style?

I got some Buick rallys by Wheel Vintiques, and the were brand new remakes. But the waiting list was like 6 months.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
what about this???:yes::yes::dance::dance::dance:

or this

MAN....that brung back some good memories. ...I still and will continue to bang that old shit.

I had a 89 el dog with some T&V on them....gold and silver. Never got jacked but niggas kept stealing my spinner of the damn wheels.