9-11- Loose Change Filmmakers vs Popular Mechanics Editors - DemocracyNow Debate

Koolinme

Rising Star
OG Investor
Reads to me like popular Mechanics got OWNED

the fuck are they tryna debate for anyway.. shit reeks of an attempt to use science sources to cover up some political bullshit..

and it aint work

oneofmany

Star
Registered
Koolinme said:
Reads to me like popular Mechanics got OWNED

the fuck are they tryna debate for anyway.. shit reeks of an attempt to use science sources to cover up some political bullshit..

and it aint work

I was listening to a radio show and some guy was arguing on behalf of Popular Mechanics and he came off very poorly. Seeing this transcript is like more of the same to me, thus this isn't the first time they have seemed off the mark.

pantha266

Star
Registered
I think the gus from Popular Mechanics expected these guys to come off as nuts, so they were unprepared.

oneofmany

Star
Registered
^ If that's the case, the guys at Popular Mechanics are stupid because they've already debated these guys and did poorly on the radio. So if you go up against the same guys again and the same thing happens, I don't think there's an excuse for that.

pantha266

Star
Registered
oneofmany said:
^ If that's the case, the guys at Popular Mechanics are stupid because they've already debated these guys and did poorly on the radio. So if you go up against the same guys again and the same thing happens, I don't think there's an excuse for that.
I didn't know that