6ix9ine Calls Out Jim Jones For Hit Against Him in 2018 & Not Getting Arrested

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Fuck Snitch9 and everyone of you who listen to his music. I told you fuckas that whiteboy would snitch out the crew and walk. Long before it happened. Why the fuck he ain't completely cancelled? Culture vulture trash.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
tenor.gif

source.gif

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wack is too old for this clown shit.
He is. But I actually respect his hustle. Hes studied the industry and understands its largely filled with and run by suckas and frauds. He also saw the void left by the last era bullies who are no longer in position of influence. So hes wedged himself into that extortion type "Suge" role and exploiting where i can. I also like how he pulls up the skirt on east coast so called "gang bangers" and frequently reminds them they are clowns mimicking LA gang culture.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He is. But I actually respect his hustle. Hes studied the industry and understands its largely filled with and run by suckas and frauds. He also saw the void left by the last era bullies who are no longer in position of influence. So hes wedged himself into that extortion type "Suge" role and exploiting where i can. I also like how he pulls up the skirt on east coast so called "gang bangers" and frequently reminds them they are clowns mimicking LA gang culture.
we should start talking about ratnation i mean rocnation
@ViCiouS knws what im talking about

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If you let a video or audio get out of you trying to clap someone, blame the mole in your organization who allowed the feds to get into your phone or you for being so careless to speak on these matters on a cellphone. When the information got to 6ix9ine hands hands, the bird been out of the cage.
Jimmy and them bloods were sloppy as hell, and only have themselves to blame!

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Naturally curious

Do your research. It aint hard to find. His activities in GA had him getting caught with guns, drugs, and money. Next thing you know hes hanging around the Bloods and getting everyone locked up.

The rap game in 2021 is nothing but a propaganda machine to encourage black kids worldwide to be anti social and end up in jail.

Crime is significantly higher in Mexico, the Caribbean and South American since gangster rap culture was introduced in thise places. As long a. The military complex is selling guns you'll be allowed so say whatever on a song as long a you dont piss off the gay folks like yourself.

Word is coming out that the Feds are behind most crime syndicates . Basically encouraging people to do shit so that they can keep their budgets and jobs.

No crime equals less law which equals less well paying jobst with fat pensions. If 9/11 didn't teach you the lesson of creating chaos to make enemies for America to fight, nothing will.

Trust me, in 5 years these fools with fake an extraterrestrial alien attack, just to get a budget (Steven Greer). Oncw they left the Middle East, it was only a matter of time before these assholes made a new bad guy.

Jimmy is being paid to start shit, keep it going, and get everyone arrested. He and his fellow agent DJ Vlad are bought and paid for CI's. Asked them a direct question about it, they will never give you a direct NO, it was scared around the question like Brian Boitano.

So wise guy, tell us why he isnt. Just to let you know, you're suspect vas fuck too. Its funny hiw youve taken a certain interest in certain people on this site. You aint good at this. You're a real funny dude. LOL!!