50 Cent Launches G-Unit Studios. And is starting his own channel with lionsgate.



Shreveport Mayor Tom Arceneaux reacts to 50 Cent’s Instagram post, where he expressed that he’s pulling back on his investment and redevelopment plans for the Red River District in Shreveport, Louisiana. 50 Cent wrote the following caption on Instagram:“There are people in Shreveport that just don’t want things to get better. I only make deals that make sense. I’m gonna have to pull back on The Red River! Peace.”
 


Shreveport Mayor Tom Arceneaux reacts to 50 Cent’s Instagram post, where he expressed that he’s pulling back on his investment and redevelopment plans for the Red River District in Shreveport, Louisiana. 50 Cent wrote the following caption on Instagram:“There are people in Shreveport that just don’t want things to get better. I only make deals that make sense. I’m gonna have to pull back on The Red River! Peace.”

Them CAC ran Master P out of Baton Rouge in the early 2000s
 
Back
Top