50 cent in hospital very sick? according to Mayweather

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayweather said he was sick in the hospital and keep him in our prayers. The DJ did not follow up with what was wrong. I know bgol may know

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
50cent.jpeg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
his interview got postponed so he could be right but it can also be a marketing stunt since his new mixtap is dropping next week
UPDATE: Live show postponed to tomorrow (Thursday)! Tune in today @ 7PM for the release of a new 50 Cent video!

thisis50

@thisis50

Tonight's live stream w/ @50cent is postponed to tmw due to too many interviews and too little time. 50 is droppin a new video instead @ 7pm
16 May 12

Retweet
Favorite

**Previously**

Be there tomorrow as 50 Cent seats down with DJ Drama and Peter Rosenberg for a live Q&A here on
Thisis50.com

Tune in and get your questions ready!
http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/bl...ive-q-a-tomorrow-on-thisis50-hosted-by-peter-

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayweather made it sound like he was dying or something because he was when the interview started his words were "I want every to keep 50 in your prayers because he is in the hospital sick and I hope he pulls through

dray

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, I heard him on the Ryan Cameron radio show talking about it. He made it seem like dude was fighting for his life or something.

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol::lol:

This cat is hilarious!

:lol:

Theo, Spread the love and make a thread on this cat. The brutha is hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol:

I coulda swore I made a thread on him about a year ago but can't find it for shit. I might be confusing him with another little known comedian I did make a thread on. But yeah, I'ma go ahead and do that.