4 MORE YEARS? President Trump is already making moves for his 2020 re-election campaign. Do you want

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
4 MORE YEARS? President Trump is already making moves for his 2020 re-election campaign. Do you want 4 more years of Trump?

Details -->http://7ny.tv/2otVfBY
28471973_10155607653444091_7760227811113662451_n.jpg

Cynthia Renee IngramYou meant four more months. Trump is not going to ever be a two term President...And if you don't believe me ask Mueller!!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f601.png

PAYNE

Potential Star
Registered
Hell no and hopefully he won't make it to election time. Needs to be some serious house cleaning on both sides and at all levels. I attended a local democratic club meeting last month and the petty shit going on with them was juvenile and embarrassing. Rewind 8 years back, I witnessed first had shady shit going on in state government that resulted in the loss of over 150 jobs spanning 2 states --- where the fuck was that balanced reporting!? This stuff is overwhelming and sad, no wonder progress is a constant uphill battle.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
4 MORE YEARS? President Trump is already making moves for his 2020 re-election campaign. Do you want 4 more years of Trump?

Hell no and hopefully he won't make it to election time. Needs to be some serious house cleaning on both sides and at all levels.

One of the best ways to prevent bad/ugly history from repeating itself is to study it and understand it:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
LOOKING AHEAD
Most Americans think Trump will lose re-election in 2020, poll finds

March 29, 2018

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

President Trump may have a lot of faith in his leadership abilities, but plenty of American voters sure don't. A majority of people polled by CNN think that Trump will lose in a 2020 bid for re-election.

Fifty-four percent of respondents expect Trump to be vanquished; a similar proportion said the same of former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton at this point in their first terms. Forty percent say Trump will win in 2020. The poll results were, predictably, highly partisan: A full 79 percent of Republicans foresee a 2020 win for Trump, while 87 percent of Democrats think he won't get a second term.

Democrats say that they would support former Vice President Joe Biden in a 2020 presidential run, by 84 percent. Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) would also receive widespread support to take on Trump.

Meanwhile, Republicans strongly back Trump for re-election in general, with 75 percent saying the GOP should re-nominate the president in 2020. No other potential GOP candidate emerged as much of a contender: Even though 20 percent of Republicans say the GOP should find an alternative candidate, options like Vice President Mike Pence and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) got support from just 1 percent of those polled.

The poll surveyed 1,014 adults by phone from March 22-25. It has a margin of error of 3.7 percentage points.

See more results at CNN. Summer Meza