34 year old dad killed by teen coming to see his 14 year old daughter

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
No 17 year old should be outside at 3am.

Agreed. When was the last generation in this country where all the kids did what they were supposed to do or stayed where they were supposed to stay? Especially if sex was involved?

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I said it is a sad situation. I'm assuming 1) She was just trying to have fun and 2) She didn't want her dad or her boyfriend harmed. 14 is a bit young, but now days kids are having sex even younger.

I'm not trying to shame anyone, I'm just reminding folks that this is the type of stuff they would normally encourage or brag about and tell stories on here reminiscing about their in their young days, only it turned tragic. Her father was practically a kid when he had her. Until more details are given, it can be discussed as the tragedy it is without calling her a hot ass, like she was acting by herself. Women are always the hot asses and whores, but we aren't fucking ourselves.

I get it. But we live in a world of double standards, right?
There are things Men can and are many times encouraged to do.
Those same things women are told not to do.
Many women have a hard time understanding and accepting this.
In regards to sex, I say women need to have the highest standards possible because they hold the weight of the consequences.
A Dude can stick and move, then leave. Woman gets pregnant and is left to raise the child.
So who should be the most selective and careful when having sex? Ideally both should be. But its a necessity for women, in my eyes for women to have this standard. of course this girl was 14 but it seems like the dad tried the best he could and lost his life in the process.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I get it. But we live in a world of double standards, right?
There are things Men can and are many times encouraged to do.
Those same things women are told not to do.
Many women have a hard time understanding and accepting this.
In regards to sex, I say women need to have the highest standards possible because they hold the weight of the consequences.
A Dude can stick and move, then leave. Woman gets pregnant and is left to raise the child.
So who should be the most selective and careful when having sex? Ideally both should be. But its a necessity for women, in my eyes for women to have this standard. of course this girl was 14 but it seems like the dad tried the best he could and lost his life in the process.

Agreed. It's tragic.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand. There was never a generation that didn't do that.

It isn't the sneaking over to the house. That is bad but it is understandable to a point. 3am? I don't know about that, but ok.

The major issue and shift here is getting into a situation were you are in a shootout out with your girlfriends father!!

It is about the lack of respect for authority to a level where you feel comfortable killing a grown man!

That spirit of recklessness is what needs to be culled from our culture.

If I could kill the kid with my barehands and get away with it I would.

I might kill the daughter too.

Agreed. When was the last generation in this country where all the kids did what they were supposed to do or stayed where they were supposed to stay? Especially if sex was involved?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I understand. There was never a generation that didn't do that.

It isn't the sneaking over to the house. That is bad but it is understandable to a point. 3am? I don't know about that, but ok.

The major issue and shift here is getting into a situation were you are in a shootout out with your girlfriends father!!

It is about the lack of respect for authority to a level where you feel comfortable killing a grown man!

That spirit of recklessness is what needs to be culled from our culture.

If I could kill the kid with my barehands and get away with it I would.

I might kill the daughter too.

I don't disagree, but y'all expecting kids to make good decisions like adults, and not even adults are making good decisions.

This wasn't 3 am on a school night. This is 3 am in the middle of the summer after a year lockdown.

I'm with you 100% on authority and respecting the home. I'm not saying I agree with what happened, just that I understand. It's long been a pet peeve of mine though, that girls are schooled on keeping their legs closed and boys are schooled on talking them out of it. You know, because boys will be boys. They need to sow their oats. Like they are sowing by themselves. IMO he had no business messing with a 14 year old, but I'm looking back with adult eyes. She isn't going to see it like that, and he is going to get ass where he can find it because that's what young horny boys do.

I'm really mad about the hypocrisy I'm seeing more than anything. It wouldn't be so bad but there are threads on here dedicated to the "mouth game" and talking women out of their drawlz, several members who reported being on this board underage, an entire society that revolves on using sex to sell and motivate folks, an entire society built around glorifying guns - both in the hood and "mainstream" America, but when something tragic like this happens, everyone wants to act shocked.

I'm sorry for her, her father and both families involved. I don't hear conversation around preventing this from happening again tho, just shitting on the participants, even though some of that is warranted. Like I said in another thread a while back, men are not going to lead in stopping the oversexualization of women and girls, because y'all benefit so it's against y'alls self interest.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. It is sad and the mindset of many needs to change. I agree with you. Discipline needs to be instilled in boys. This whole thing is insane.
I don't disagree, but y'all expecting kids to make good decisions like adults, and not even adults are making good decisions.

This wasn't 3 am on a school night. This is 3 am in the middle of the summer after a year lockdown.

I'm with you 100% on authority and respecting the home. I'm not saying I agree with what happened, just that I understand. It's long been a pet peeve of mine though, that girls are schooled on keeping their legs closed and boys are schooled on talking them out of it. You know, because boys will be boys. They need to sow their oats. Like they are sowing by themselves. IMO he had no business messing with a 14 year old, but I'm looking back with adult eyes. She isn't going to see it like that, and he is going to get ass where he can find it because that's what young horny boys do.

I'm really mad about the hypocrisy I'm seeing more than anything. It wouldn't be so bad but there are threads on here dedicated to the "mouth game" and talking women out of their drawlz, several members who reported being on this board underage, an entire society that revolves on using sex to sell and motivate folks, an entire society built around glorifying guns - both in the hood and "mainstream" America, but when something tragic like this happens, everyone wants to act shocked.

I'm sorry for her, her father and both families involved. I don't hear conversation around preventing this from happening again tho, just shitting on the participants, even though some of that is warranted. Like I said in another thread a while back, men are not going to lead in stopping the oversexualization of women and girls, because y'all benefit so it's against y'alls self interest.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah... she let him in with a ladder through a second story window..... :hmm:

Dude used a ladder and climbed through the second floor window... not the front door.... and he did the same thing when they lived in an apartment building elsewhere...

If the she knew the father didn’t want him there she would sneak him thru the window.
ive heard of chicks sneaking boys thru there window often. This is common

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude is underage so he's getting popped for an illegal gun regardless.

the prosecutor is going to have field day telling the jury how the father was doing his best to keep his daughter away from this troublemaker.
I hope this works for Kyle rittenhouse if that’s the case

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's always about the women being too hot in the ass,

I know it's 2021, but we need to call a spade a spade. She's running around inviting an older boy into the home AGAINST the wishes of her parents (rules I'm sure she's aware of)

Wanna know who were the girls who was doing that when I was a teenager.....the girls who were hot in the ass.

And why is it always about the girl and the boys as you suggest....because the girl is who holds the key when it comes to sex. She provides access. If she simply said, "no little murderous nigga, you can't come over, my parents won't allow it.", then this wouldn't have ever happened.

Time to get off this PC shit.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

the prosecutor is going to have field day telling the jury how the father was doing his best to keep his daughter away from this troublemaker.

Illegal loaded concealed gun with out a permit to carry or carry loaded.... and murder

/

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Question. I’m not from a state where you can carry like that so I don’t know the laws.
but suppose the father came in the room and like most fathers say I got a shotgun for my daughters boyfriends. If the father just pulls out a gun on a minor in his house and threatens to shoot him does that have any bearing in a case like that

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope this works for Kyle rittenhouse if that’s the case
Let’s hope that applies. Also to Kyle rittenhouse

This kid had a stolen handgun.....not even the same comparison.

Rittenhouse was charged because in Wisconsin he broke the law by having the gun....

The lack of equal application is the police never stopped Rittenhouse who was open carrying and never validated his age

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question. I’m not from a state where you can carry like that so I don’t know the laws.
but suppose the father came in the room and like most fathers say I got a shotgun for my daughters boyfriends. If the father just pulls out a gun on a minor in his house and threatens to shoot him does that have any bearing in a case like that

Not really because the father is legal to have the firearm in his house and at 3 am it is reasonable for him to have t t investigate someone being in his home.

As far as him threatening him , we wont know if that fact exists because the father is dead. So it would be the kids story.

But the kids handgun was stolen so the father's actions aren't relevant to the gun charges, they may mitigate the homicide charges

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This kid had a stolen handgun.....not even the same comparison.

Rittenhouse was charged because in Wisconsin he broke the law by having the gun....

The lack of equal application is the police never stopped Rittenhouse who was open carrying and never validated his age
Oh ok. Rittenhouse was also underage to carry without permission from a parent. But your saying it being stolen makes the difference

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really because the father is legal to have the firearm in his house and at 3 am it is reasonable for him to have t t investigate someone being in his home.

As far as him threatening him , we wont know if that fact exists because the father is dead. So it would be the kids story.

But the kids handgun was stolen so the father's actions aren't relevant to the gun charges, they may mitigate the homicide charges
The daughter also witnessed didn’t she

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I know it's 2021, but we need to call a spade a spade. She's running around inviting an older boy into the home AGAINST the wishes of her parents (rules I'm sure she's aware of)

Wanna know who were the girls who was doing that when I was a teenager.....the girls who were hot in the ass.

And why is it always about the girl and the boys as you suggest....because the girl is who holds the key when it comes to sex. She provides access. If she simply said, "no little murderous nigga, you can't come over, my parents won't allow it.", then this wouldn't have ever happened.

She may or may not be " hot in the ass". Maybe her father never told her she was pretty or valuable so when the older kid gave her some attention she felt special for the first time ever, and he was able to manipulate her into doing what he wanted her to do. Maybe it's her father's fault. Maybe he told her what she couldn't do, but never gave her they why so she could buy in to the behavior he demanded. We have a whole lot of folks speculating with few details. What is your suggestion so this doesn't happen to another family?

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

This!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The daughter also witnessed didn’t she

Not sure if she witnessed the shootings..But if she did if you were the kid's lawyer would you trust her statements ? And if you the prosecutors would you trust them

She has a reason on both sides to not be truthful. Lie for her boyfriend who at 14 she thinks she loves. or lie because he killed her father..

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She may or may not be " hot in the ass". Maybe her father never told her she was pretty or valuable so when the older kid gave her some attention she felt special for the first time ever, and he was able to manipulate her into doing what he wanted her to do. Maybe it's her father's fault. Maybe he told her what she couldn't do, but never gave her they why so she could buy in to the behavior he demanded. We have a whole lot of folks speculating with few details. What is your suggestion so this doesn't happen to another family?

I need you to read everything you said before the bolded text. Read the bolded text. Then read everything before the bolded text again.

Stop using these hypothetical fantasies to explain away what's staring us in the face. Hot in the ass girls exist....she is one of them. Period.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure if she witnessed the shootings..But if she did if you were the kid's lawyer would you trust her statements ? And if you the prosecutors would you trust them

She has a reason on both sides to not be truthful. Lie for her boyfriend who at 14 she thinks she loves. or lie because he killed her father..
Well the only thing solid here has to go on is the kid not being old enough to carry a gun. It wasn’t breaking and entering if the daughter let him in or even invited him which is what it sounds like. To me it also sounds like the father had it in for the kid and might of pulled a gun on him.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I need you to read everything you said before the bolded text. Read the bolded text. Then read everything before the bolded text again.

Stop using these hypothetical fantasies to explain away what's staring us in the face. Hot in the ass girls exist....she is one of them. Period.

That was the entire point of everything that came before what you bolded and you STILL managed to miss the point. SMH. I'm through with y'all.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Question:
After you "beat her ass severely", what do you do moving forward?
- Does beating her help her?
- Does it help her deal with her guilt?
- Does assaulting a child aide in her mental, emotional or spiritual health in light of her role in this tragedy?
- I'm sure that the boys family want to beat her as well. Do you allow them to assault your sister?
- Does bringing MORE violence into this tragedy actually help anyone?
:dunno:

I believe in consequences. I wouldn’t be able to live my life knowing my sisters actions lead to our fathers death and she gets to live without any punishment. Fuck her mental health after what she caused she was uber reckless. I’m one of 7 and we wouldn’t even allow any us to talk reckless to either of our parents let alone do something that caused one of their deaths.
That’s as a sibling as mother i would handle it differently.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well the only thing solid here has to go on is the kid not being old enough to carry a gun. It wasn’t breaking and entering if the daughter let him in or even invited him which is what it sounds like. To me it also sounds like the father had it in for the kid and might of pulled a gun on him.

It was reported the gun was stolen....

or when the father caught them he and the kid may have argued and the father went and retrieved a gun

remember the father had multiple gunshots wounds and the 17-year-old only had one.... was the kid waiting for the father to come back with a gun ?

there are more questions than answers and there are many scenarios possible..

the one thing that is undeniable, this was a tragedy that will have lasting impacts on two families

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a more clear post on something that was posted already. Many board members believed the dude to have been invited in. I thought the intruder was killed.

Wtf was everyone thinking

A) The father shouldn't be threatening his daughter's situations. He should be offering guidance

B) Lil nigga should have known better than to do what he did. I guess he thought he was super tough. Hope he gets 30 years

C) daughter is probably a wild thot due to the negligence of proper parenting

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was reported the gun was stolen....

or when the father caught them he and the kid may have argued and the father went and retrieved a gun

remember the father had multiple gunshots wounds and the 17-year-old only had one.... was the kid waiting for the father to come back with a gun ?

there are more questions than answers and there are many scenarios possible..

the one thing that is undeniable, this was a tragedy that will have lasting impacts on two families
I personally know someone that killed people. And only got 10 years in nyc. Only cause they attacked him first and he went them.
but he had illegal firearm.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a lawyer first of all.

My guess the prosecutor is going to counter that the boy was asked not to enter the home. None of this would have happened had he respected the father's wishes. The defense will bring up the daughter's part in all this.

the defense is going to have to convince a jury that he was justified in carrying an illegal weapon into the home.

The prosecutor is going to question why is this kid carrying illegal weapons to begin with.

With their history, the prosecutor is going to argue the kid was looking for trouble when he decided to enter the home in the first place.

Some of y'all seem to think that a jury is going to sympathetic to a kid that was not welcomed into the home and getting into a shootout with the victim with an illegal weapon.

This kid is not going to have Johnny Cochran representing him. I will not be surprised if this get pleaded out with kid doing some major time.