31 to 0 Giants over Redskins. But Kaepernick won’t know the system lmbaooooo

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Redskins don't even have their starting QB or their backup QB.

The Giants are doing what they should be doing.

This not should be a surprise.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With Kaepernick and the Redskins defense, they would easily make a run deep in the playoffs.. fuck them..

I hope the Giants drop 60 on them

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all that talent the redskins got smh......they are comedy. they go get that sorry piece of shit...mark sanchez....lol. if i was kap i wouldn't bother coming back to these fuck ass teams. just sit back and laugh.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Where's bgol lo pan aka amajorfucup at... The district
That's fucked up:smh:

At home like

MessyShallowBlacklab-size_restricted.gif

Still billing

:money:
KGEKOpa.gif

:lol2:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It's just pathetic at this point. And best believe most these coaches want to sign him, but the owners ain't going to let them because they don't want cac fans boycotting.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's just pathetic at this point. And best believe most these coaches want to sign him, but the owners ain't going to let them because they don't want cac fans boycotting.

Soon as those W's start rolling in, they'd get over it. That's more important than any bullshit patriotism argument.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
White folks always say Kaepernick doesn't fit a system yet ignore that part of an offensive coordinator's job is to put the quarterback in the best position. Instead of,pigeonhole a quarterback into your system,how about going to their college coach and look at the their college tape to see what they do best...

You will never put Tom Brady in the read option because that's not where he excel at yet they never do for black quarterbacks.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
every yr we have a wk like this ....

Steelers lost....its not that they lost but who they lost to...lol

Pats...:D

Denver...:D

Texans...:D

& a bunch of team dodged bullets...chiefs..chargers...to name a few...