26-year old teacher arrested for relationship with 14-YO; hooked him up with weed; naked pics

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit pisses me off. My son will be 13 in a few months and I just can't imagine what I would do if I found out one if his teachers was trying to sleep with him. That shit is disgusting. An 8th grader??!! If it was the other way around and some 26 year old man was fucking a 14 year old ya'll would be ready to put him UNDER the jail. But watch this bitch get probation...

To make it worst just because the bitch look decent some of you niggas will be putting money on her book smh
If it is a female teacher I would not be to upset.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5178964-6292185-image-a-50_1539893520051.jpg

wht kinda fish is that ....?

:rolleyes:
A hooker fish.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If it is a female teacher I would not be to upset.
so its ok for a female teacher to be a sexual predator & molest your underage son.... but its not ok for a male teacher of the same age teaching ya daughter who is the same age how to suck dick, take a dick in her ass, lick her asshole & get her to do the same to him... isnt :dunno::rolleyes2::idea: help me make what you said make sense... miss me with the double standard bullshit which would by default give women who went to school for 4 years to then take a state certification exam for a license to practice EDUCATING CHILDREN....who are ALL underage.

Ill wait....
:popcorn:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so its ok for a female teacher to be a sexual predator & molest your underage son.... but its not ok for a male teacher of the same age teaching ya daughter who is the same age how to suck dick, take a dick in her ass, lick her asshole & get her to do the same to him... isnt :dunno::rolleyes2::idea: help me make what you said make sense... miss me with the double standard bullshit which would by default give women who went to school for 4 years to then take a state certification exam for a license to practice EDUCATING CHILDREN....who are ALL underage.

Ill wait....
:popcorn:
.....or a female teacher turning out your daughter. It's wrong no matter what.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This shit pisses me off. My son will be 13 in a few months and I just can't imagine what I would do if I found out one if his teachers was trying to sleep with him. That shit is disgusting. An 8th grader??!! If it was the other way around and some 26 year old man was fucking a 14 year old ya'll would be ready to put him UNDER the jail. But watch this bitch get probation...

To make it worst just because the bitch look decent some of you niggas will be putting money on her book smh

go back & read the other threads............
a lotta of these dudes WISH they were sexually molested/abused by their teachers IF they were attractive! Almost always... these men shit on the boys who tell an adult. The point in the relationship doesn't matter, the fact still remains that he was fucking, getting his dick sucked, & was provided drugs & liquor by a licensed professional who specializes in EDUCATING CHILDREN....

These are the same dudes who don't want to believe their 13,14,15,16 yr old daughters that LOOK LIKE grown ass women don't fantasize about sucking their gym teachers dick.... fucking him, letting him lick her pussy, or sucking her tiddies..... these dudes don't want to believe their daughters want an older guy or a grown-ass man to teach them how to fuck & cum... they don't want to believe their daughter gets off on making an older guy or a grown man buss a nutt for her & on or in her!

That's the real shit they NEVER want to speak on! Women smile & never say shit because they know its all true. SOME... MIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT not have been "into" boys like that or was never considered to be a "fast" girl in jr high or high school, but many are & have been. Early childhood pregnancy rates in America support the claim.

I'm saying all of this as a former public school teacher & school mentor.

Whoever comments with the homo shit is either mad they see themselves in what I said or are afraid & hate the reality of the truth told when they look @ their daughter(s) if they fall into that age group.

The OLDER dudes coming thru during lunchtime & or after school (jr high (7th & 8th grade) & high school) to bag the hottest & fastest chicks that weren't really checking for the dudes in their class, grade, or school. Even the dudes finished high school... or maybe not were & still are desired & chosen over the young men in these girls selection pool.

Some men are just as delusional & in a state of perpetual denial as some of the women out here. Shit is sad & funny @ the same time.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
.....or a female teacher turning out your daughter. It's wrong no matter what.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!

if you 1 of these goofy ass niggaahz that had kids with a dyke bitch how you get mad an older dyke bitch convinced ya 13,14,15,16 yr old daughter to let her lick her pussy & asshole& turn her out??? :dunno: ya baby mama or wife is/was that same type of bitch:dunno:.

so... applying the logic most of these clown ass niggaahz is using, this should be a totally cool thing.... his baby mama/wife would definitely have a few stories to share with her new lickyback gal daughter to make her feel comfortable about being a bitch that likes licking bitches & letting bitches lick & grind on her. :dunno:

he should be shitting on the girl who told/tells.... he should big-up his daughter for being an official nasty ass freak bitch like her mama @ such an early age. ijs

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Why do dudes on this site try to equate young boys and girls?? This is one of the reasons our society is falling apart.

They are not they same. It's just how it is.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Pussy ..weed..and pics..
Shit that like mofo needed to shut the fuck up..she look rite to..I might have rode this bus straight to college..

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which part. Nicca I was gooooood. Bitch taught me how to drive stick. Gave me her pops Nissan 300zx.
And by the way. I already had my first threesome at 13.

15 year old 50. Some Niccas grow up quicker

Nah you don't get to make those decisions 4 urself. U were a minor. I'm sorry you didn't have parents to supervise u dawg

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Control over a male. You can buy his love and affection with weed in this case and sex. Alpha males aren't going to put up with a woman's shit just because she's giving you pussy. Pussy is everywhere dude, don't let a bitch run your life because she spreads her legs for you.
They maybe sick in the head. But I bet every one of them were victimized at some point in their young lives. Most likely by a family member or close friend.