2024 Chicago Bears Offseason Thread

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's these rumors about Justin Fields getting moved in the off season?

Just your ordinary play to try and drive up the price of the package. Bears are figuring that if teams that are in desperate need of a QB think they are going to use that 1st pick to grab one, might be willing to deliver a kings ransom in a trade for the pick.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Just your ordinary play to try and drive up the price of the package. Bears are figuring that if teams that are in desperate need of a QB think they are going to use that 1st pick to grab one, might be willing to deliver a kings ransom in a trade for the pick.
Gotcha, I'm like he's a special talent, build around him

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Gotcha, I'm like he's a special talent, build around him

We will. Fans would riot and quit the Bears if they fucked around and traded JF. Plus, just to entertain the hypothetical: This staff isn't trying to go through another rebuilding year while a rookie QB gets acclimated to the league when we already have a Franchise QB with experience under his belt, that also happens to be the hardest worker on the team.

It's all just smokescreens.

jlwchief

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We will. Fans would riot and quit the Bears if they fucked around and traded JF. Plus, just to entertain the hypothetical: This staff isn't trying to go through another rebuilding year while a rookie QB gets acclimated to the league when we already have a Franchise QB with experience under his belt, that also happens to be the hardest worker on the team.

It's all just smokescreens.

Yeah, I would definitely give up on the Bears if they ever actually traded this Brotha! We have never had a real QB in my history of being a bears fan (for reference I 1st started watching the Bears when Vince Evans was the QB. Justin is that dude and he is actually the best athlete of any Chicago Team.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Well it looks like Jalen Carter's draft stock is about to take a hit. Warrant issued for reckless driving for allegedly racing a teammate who crashed and died during the race

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Florida QB showing out at the combine, hopefully some team will fall in love and give us a fortune for the #1 pick.. :giggle:
I'm hoping that the Texans and another team are in love with Young forcing the Texans to trade up from #2 to take him and then other teams feel the need to trade up for Richardson at #2.