2023 Grammy Awards - Beyoncé breaks the record for the most wins in Grammys history 32

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
why the nigga all up front actin like he in a Mr. Olympia contest and shit???
:lol:
Mel is a true pioneer but he manifest his insecurities in the form of not his body buidling but constantly showing off his muscles. I mean put him next to an avergage body builder and he looks small but when put next to a rapper he stands out. He does it to focus attention on who he is but lets face it, unless you rock with the true old school, you'd never know who he was. With that said, Lyrically, he's not to be fucked with. Mel = GOAT.
Still puttin in that work at 60+. Let him live.. You niggas sound like haters.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Willie trippin. They only had one WuTang member. And Im surprised they even showed Scarface love.

QuestLove put that together.....
They Outkast, no 3000
They had Method Man representing all of the Wu....

Come on Willie, they only had 6/7 minutes to work with. Acts only had a verse or chorus if they were lucky.....

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't find the full hip hop tribute on youtube, there's clips talking about it but not the full tribute.....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
My girl asked me if SZA was pregnant.

I said "No but that ass is!"....

I forgot my kids were there..........hahaha
NIGGA!!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

KbjP0I.jpg

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
QuestLove put that together.....
They Outkast, no 3000
They had Method Man representing all of the Wu....

Come on Willie, they only had 6/7 minutes to work with. Acts only had a verse or chorus if they were lucky.....

They will get them all in at the BET awards because there will be more time.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Beyonce has won more Grammy's than Micheal Jackson, Prince, Aretha Franklin, Dolly Parton, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind & Fire, Quincy Jones, Frank Sinatra, Burt Bachrach. So I guess that means she's better than all of those artists?
That's not what it means at all. Better than them how?