2023 College Football Football thread

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
absolutely horrible. Texas gets a game-changing safety and the refs bail out Alabama with a horseshit roughing the passer call with targeting

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
absolutely horrible. Texas gets a game-changing safety and the refs bail out Alabama with a horseshit roughing the passer call with targeting
This is is why I am not a huge fan of college football anymore they are catering too much to Las Vegas…. The NFL is starting to do the same thing also

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Texas defense is serious.
they have stuffed Bama's run game today.

i hope Bama loses............that will be all sports talk radio will talk about for the rest of the week. :lol:

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Texas defense is serious.
they have stuffed Bama's run game today.

i hope Bama loses............that will be all sports talk radio will talk about for the rest of the week. :lol:

They deserve to lose. Refs have taken off at least 9 Texas points

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This Pitt and Tennessee game has been pretty good.

Wondering why Pitt ran the ball on second and goal from the seven.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think some of these camera men are BGOLers. When a female trainer or medical goes on the field. They get a clear view of those tight ass tan pants

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
It was a bad call initially but they reviewed the play and didn't give any penalty to Texas on that play. No Roughing the Passer and No Targeting.

If you want to get on the refs for some other no calls, fine cause there was a facemask and a pass interference that immediately come to mind. But can't get on the refs for that play in the end zone.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
This is is why I am not a huge fan of college football anymore they are catering too much to Las Vegas…. The NFL is starting to do the same thing also

Yeah if you watch ESPN/FS1/ABC and even the commentators during the games they always bring up Las Vegas and the bettors, I used to be saying I thought the games were decided on the field but with all that talk and the questionable calls and no calls from the refs I see every game I'm not sure anymore

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was a bad call initially but they reviewed the play and didn't give any penalty to Texas on that play. No Roughing the Passer and No Targeting.

If you want to get on the refs for some other no calls, fine cause there was a facemask and a pass interference that immediately come to mind. But can't get on the refs for that play in the end zone.

It should've been a safety. It totally killed the momentum Texas got from that.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man y'all some hating asses. Alabama had 15 penalties for 100 yards vs Texas 5 for 30 yards. They called roughing the passer on the endzone play (bad call) but the rules say they couldn't pick the flag up but they did.

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man y'all some hating asses. Alabama had 15 penalties for 100 yards vs Texas 5 for 30 yards. They called roughing the passer on the endzone play (bad call) but the rules say they couldn't pick the flag up but they did.

I have no rooting interest in either team, but there were calls that should have gone against Alabama that were overlooked. Those missed calls could have easily made the difference in this game. That missed safety call was really bad.