2016-2017 College Football National Title Game - Clemson vs Bama part II - Who you going with?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Saban before Clem got all up in that ass

alabama-vs-clemson-memes_1.jpg

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How does the SEC sucks when the conference won the most titles in the last 20 years :confused:
20 years, playa? What does that have to do with this year, this season, this championship, or this game? Shit. You're on some, Damn, homie. In high school you were the man, homie. These kids weren't even alive 20 years ago. What are you saying?

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
I agree with y'all..It couldn't have happened to a better person..Deshaun Watson..those two catches by number 7 was fierce..I don't fuck with college football like that but I like a good competitive game and I got tired of hearing roll tide..So props to Clemson!!.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You mean Kap returning?

I don't have an opinion on it until I see who we get as coach and GM
then I can see whether or not If Kap coming back. I want either Garrett or Williams Both seem to be can't miss and would immediately solve a lot of problems on either side of the ball

Baldhead_Digital

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a great game... a great effort by the ALABAMA freashman QB... I don't watch college football much... do they usually havee black QBs starting championship games both teams did this year