2015-2016 NBA playoff edition: Finals - Cavs vs Warriors - Cavs win 4-3

Who's you going with Cavs or Warriors!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who's your team??? The Knicks or the Bulls? Don't matter them teams ain't did shit and ain't gon do shit

Y'all not winning no more

he a knicks fan now...henceforth all bragging rights re: any of the bulls' chips have been forfeited on his part

Fuck them niggas

Just like how u and beatdown left the snicks

They ain't winning shit at all

Period

Now if Obama buy the Bulls

:itsawrap:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Fuck them niggas

Just like how u and beatdown left the snicks

They ain't winning shit at all

Period

Now if Obama buy the Bulls

:itsawrap:

na I didn't jump from the knicks straight into the lap of another team...I stopped fucking w/ the knicks and pretty much basketball overall a while after ewing was traded...I sure af didn't become a sonics tho...didn't root for a team again until the nets announced they were moving to brooklyn

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Who's your team??? The Knicks or the Bulls? Don't matter them teams ain't did shit and ain't gon do shit

Cats switch teams on here like regular folks switch shirts. They already stacking teams in their heads so the Cavs don't repeat. There has to be a clinical term for the sickness some cats have when it comes to hopping from team to team.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
To me it's a bad look when you have your old shit from last year on....real bad look

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Petrino-Motorcycle-Accident.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
na I didn't jump from the knicks straight into the lap of another team...I stopped fucking w/ the knicks and pretty much basketball overall a while after ewing was traded...I sure af didn't become a sonics tho...didn't root for a team again until the nets announced they were moving to brooklyn
That's because Ewing was ass

I don't blame you

Pooh on the other hand has been great since grammar school.

And I can bring up hella quotes and posts of me rocking wit the Knicks on Bgol since 2010

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cats switch teams on here like regular folks switch shirts. They already stacking teams in their heads so the Cavs don't repeat. There has to be a clinical term for the sickness some cats have when it comes to hopping from team to team.
I feel you but it's different with me tho

Pooh who is chicago and made the Bulls irrelevant since 98 I rocked with

THESE Bulls are pathetic and franchise is toxic

They kicked pooh out the back door for jimmy butler

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You expect this behavior from children not grown ass men.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I feel you but it's different with me tho

Pooh who is chicago and made the Bulls irrelevant since 98 I rocked with

THESE Bulls are pathetic and franchise is toxic

They kicked pooh out the back door for jimmy butler

Shame what happened to your boy. It's the same thing I fear happening with Kyrie though. He was around the same age as Kyrie is now when he went down. :smh:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
fool got his followers losing money game 7
fuck Steph and his ugly ass shoes

Both you some clown ass niggas... Funny how u soft baked faggits focus on game 7 when I called the spread of being 3-5 pt win for GS.. If you clown broke niggas every once laid money down on a bet you would know a close pt difference like that you put some money on the cavs as well.. Funny how u ain't saying shit bout the other 6 games before that.. Niggas won way more than they lost on Sunday..

Both you clowns some front running niggas never seen you niggas in any sports thread before last year now all of a sudden u clowns posting like niggas know you Foh nobody don't know u niggas go back to lurkin

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Both you some clown ass niggas... Funny how u soft baked faggits focus on game 7 when I called the spread of being 3-5 pt win for GS.. If you clown broke niggas every once laid money down on a bet you would know a close pt difference like that you put some money on the cavs as well.. Funny how u ain't saying shit bout the other 6 games before that.. Niggas won way more than they lost on Sunday..

Both you clowns some front running niggas never seen you niggas in any sports thread before last year now all of a sudden u clowns posting like niggas know you Foh nobody don't know u niggas go back to lurkin

Hoe ass nigga I'm in the sports threads more than anything on here. And now I'm a lurker cause your hoe ass was wrong about me talking shit about Bron for leaving? Nigga get the fuck on.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I am giving yo sensitive ass props for the games you called before game 7
game 7 is a different beast and i knew the CAVs would not fold
and them Stephs is still ugly for the record

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Beatdown you is one vile pig tho..past two season I've watched u talk greasy bout bron same player that gave your hoe ass team two chips...you are really something else
yep now that my team wins this year, he trippin and not being a good sport...plea coppin and shit

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Beatdown you is one vile pig tho..past two season I've watched u talk greasy bout bron same player that gave your hoe ass team two chips...you are really something else

Go get any quote where I was shittin on Bron.. What saying he should've never left Miami is shitting on him?

Go get some quotes and show examples you fuck nigga or go suck a dick.. Straight up

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
Go get any quote where I was shittin on Bron.. What saying he should've never left Miami is shitting on him?

Go get some quotes and show examples you fuck nigga or go suck a dick.. Straight up

Shut up you fucking pig, I'm not looking for no damn quotes, mad board members been peeped you talking reckless about the one true living gawd of basketball Lebron James. You piece of bacon for two damn years been throwing shade..go suck your service gun fool

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Shut up you fucking pig, I'm not looking for no damn quotes, mad board members been peeped you talking reckless about the one true living gawd of basketball Lebron James. You piece of bacon for two damn years been throwing shade..go suck your service gun fool

You a bitch ass nigga.. I'd slap the dog shit out ya bitch ass.. You make an allegation and can't get one quote of me shittin on Bron?

And matter of fact I ain't even a cop no more.. Come see me faggit i would bury your bitch ass properly

And who are the mad niggas that peeped me talkin shit bout Bron? Name em you faggit

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh so u another hoe nigga who like to change screen names? Ok
IS Soup nuts a hoe for changing? I had that SN from 1997-2015
I had alot of shit on the old name that could have caused probs in my marriage. I never tried to hide my old name. Matter of fact, i tell cats on here all the time. My old SN is deactivated. So no, i dont use multiple aliases. And why I gotta be a hoe? Once you quit being a donut eatin pig, i let it dont really fuck with you about it
Get over it. They Lost
a total of 2 SN in 20 yrs aint that bad

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
You a bitch ass nigga.. I'd slap the dog shit out ya bitch ass.. You make an allegation and can't get one quote of me shittin on Bron?

And matter of fact I ain't even a cop no more.. Come see me faggit i would bury your bitch ass properly

And who are the mad niggas that peeped me talkin shit bout Bron? Name em you faggit

Bgol thugs...you're a fucking loser

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I had alot of shit on the old name that could have caused probs in my marriage. I never tried to hide my old name. Matter of fact, i tell cats on here all the time. My old SN is deactivated. So no, i dont use multiple aliases. And why I gotta be a hoe? Once you quit being a donut eatin pig, i let it dont really fuck with you about it
Get over it. They Lost

yo wtf nigga...my shit is an abbreviation of my s/n...not that I care but from peterpiper1234567899937365352244213131332452 to confucius is some whole other shit

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Get over it. They Lost

What in the fuck? :lol2: How the fuck does 'fight club' cause problems in a marriage?