2013... Random Thoughts.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
So, people think they can buy from me, use the product over the holidays, then send them back. Dirty at that?... nah. You're shit outta luck.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
“We should all be feminists”

We teach girls to shrink themselves
To make themselves smaller
We say to girls
“You can have ambition
But not too much
You should aim to be successful
But not too successful
Otherwise you will threaten the man”
Because I am female
I am expected to aspire to marriage
I am expected to make my life choices
Always keeping in mind that
Marriage is the most important
Now marriage can be a source of
Joy and love and mutual support
But why do we teach to aspire to marriage
And we don’t teach boys the same?
We raise girls to each other as competitors
Not for jobs or for accomplishments
Which I think can be a good thing
But for the attention of men
We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings
In the way that boys are
Feminist: the person who believes in the social
Political, and economic equality of the sexes

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A time when looking African descent was what everyone love!

159273_22774953-22774956-slarge_jpgb990c2f1c1a8d9d524ed0abbdbccd599
janet-jackson-michael-jackson.jpg

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Beyonce has been on a 123-show tour since March. She kicked off 2013 singing the National Anthem at the inauguration and then performed at the Super Bowl. And in between taking care of her small child and Instagramming her every bowel movement she somehow found time to secretly record an entire album PLUS 14 music videos and NO ONE leaked any of it to the world? Meanwhile I have a shelf from ikea that’s been sitting unfinished in a corner since May.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well now you see what you wanna be
Just have your party on TV
'Cause the man from Mars won't eat up bars when the TV's on
And now he's gone back up to space
Where he won't have a hassle with the human race
And you hip-hop, and you don't stop
Just blast off, sure shot
'Cause the man from Mars stopped eatin' cars and eatin' bars
And now he only eats guitars, get up! <!-- end of lyrics -->

kenbgco68

Rising Star
Registered
Beyonce has been on a 123-show tour since March. She kicked off 2013 singing the National Anthem at the inauguration and then performed at the Super Bowl. And in between taking care of her small child and Instagramming her every bowel movement she somehow found time to secretly record an entire album PLUS 14 music videos and NO ONE leaked any of it to the world? Meanwhile I have a shelf from ikea that’s been sitting unfinished in a corner since May.

:roflmao:

Hitting close to home for me.

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you ever farted in the car in the winter time and your window were frozen? .... If you have you are nasty

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Separated the fake paralyzed from the waist down from the real stand up guys of the a town can't even look me in the eyes put yo face down im out of jail nigga what you gotta say now?

:dance::dance::dance:

just make me stronger just make me tougher

:dance::dance:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Separated the fake paralyzed from the waist down from the real stand up guys of the a town can't even look me in the eyes put yo face down im out of jail nigga what you gotta say now?

:dance::dance::dance:

just make me stronger just make me tougher

:dance::dance:

I love farting in the car. The smell mixes well with my car fragrance. I sometimes like it.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:roflmao:

Hitting close to home for me.

Ya know? I got a latch hook kit in the closet from 1999.

I love farting in the car. The smell mixes well with my car fragrance. I sometimes like it.

:hmm:

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
I used to smash that ass with pure passion, but tonight I admitted to her I already had a girl. She was disappointed than a motherfucker. Sometimes, people just deserve to finally know the truth.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
I think the new Beyonce cd will have a negative effect on how women view all things deemed relationship items.

I say this based upon my twitter feed and who is saying what. The majority of the single women are going on and on about shit. the married ones and the ones involved chime in but dont rant about the shit:smh:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
do not fall for people who can’t love you all of you. including your rich dark skin

do not compare yourself to others.. and wish. for lighter skin, eyes , less coarse hair.. if a person can’t see. you , love you because you don’t have those features they are not worth it.. you don’t need. love like that. you are worthy love, affection, kindness, empathy ,passion yes .. in that skin your in… yes with your coarse hair .. and yes with that nose , and yes with that mouth..

we choose who we love … choose... a person who is an awe of you… who is fascinated by you all of you.. all f that richness.. someone who is passionate about you , your happiness…

they should never love you despite your skin color.. that’s not love ….. they would not know how to truly love you…

but most of all you are not the PROBLEM… them not being to able to show you love .. not seeing you because of the rich darkness of your skin is not the PROBLEM… it’s never on you … you are what you are .. that skin that envelops you is what it is.. you do not deserve less because of it.. you do not have to settle for less because of it…… the darkness of your skin , that coarse hair those features are not a blight …… no matter what the world says…. .. it’s not you it’s them ….

real love don’t demand you be something else , real love don’t measure you against something else, real love do not pit you against the, bullshit racist colorist “ideals” of the world ….. IN this? real love is kind, and is all about celebrating you all of you…

so no nothing is wrong with you.. everything is wrong with the world.. so don’t settle.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
do not fall for people who can’t love you all of you. including your rich dark skin

do not compare yourself to others.. and wish. for lighter skin, eyes , less coarse hair.. if a person can’t see. you , love you because you don’t have those features they are not worth it.. you don’t need. love like that. you are worthy love, affection, kindness, empathy ,passion yes .. in that skin your in… yes with your coarse hair .. and yes with that nose , and yes with that mouth..

we choose who we love … choose... a person who is an awe of you… who is fascinated by you all of you.. all f that richness.. someone who is passionate about you , your happiness…

they should never love you despite your skin color.. that’s not love ….. they would not know how to truly love you…

but most of all you are not the PROBLEM… them not being to able to show you love .. not seeing you because of the rich darkness of your skin is not the PROBLEM… it’s never on you … you are what you are .. that skin that envelops you is what it is.. you do not deserve less because of it.. you do not have to settle for less because of it…… the darkness of your skin , that coarse hair those features are not a blight …… no matter what the world says…. .. it’s not you it’s them ….

real love don’t demand you be something else , real love don’t measure you against something else, real love do not pit you against the, bullshit racist colorist “ideals” of the world ….. IN this? real love is kind, and is all about celebrating you all of you…

so no nothing is wrong with you.. everything is wrong with the world.. so don’t settle.

Good stuff.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

:lol::lol:
I feel you. My mailbox has been hanging by a thread for over a year.
I thought I was doing something wrapping the post in black electrical tape.

I'm not a fan of her music but her grind is indisputable.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I'll have a great cogent thought when I'm away from any computer and pen and paper but when I get back to any of those instruments, I go blank.
Writing is a bitch.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I'll have a great cogent thought when I'm away from any computer and pen and paper but when I get back to any of those instruments, I go blank.
Writing is a bitch.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
This dumbass Scott cheated on Kortney... idiot. She is the best one! :smh:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol:
I feel you. My mailbox has been hanging by a thread for over a year.
I thought I was doing something wrapping the post in black electrical tape.

I'm not a fan of her music but her grind is indisputable.

Pretty much. I'd rather listen to Solange than Bey.

Hey Mel

I'm chillin, you?

Glad you back.

I'm getting my fat girl on Christmas style. I asked for a double waffle, I get four. I ate three already watching Pretty Man.

I need help. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.