160 Uses for Coconut Oil

Jism

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
160 Uses for Coconut Oil

1. Age Spots (also known as liver spots) – applying coconut oil directly to the age spot will help it fade.

2. After Shave – coconut oil will help heal your skin after shaving without clogging pores. Great for ra...zor burn!

3. Baldness – apply three times a day to affected area of hair loss. Coconut oil supports cell regeneration.

4. Birth Marks – can be used after a laser removal treatment to aid in healing. Can also be applied after an apple cider vinegar treatment to help support and aid the fading process.

5. Body Scrub – mix coconut oil and sugar together and rub all over! Rinse off and your skin will be super soft! You can add in essential oils if you would like a specific smell.


6. Bruises – applied directly to the bruise, coconut oil enhances the healing process by reducing swelling and redness.

7. Bug Bites – when applied directly to a bug bite, coconut oil can stop the itching and burning sensation as well as hasten the healing process.

8. Burns – apply to burn site immediately and continue applying until healed. Will reduce the chances of permanent scarring and promotes healing.

9. Chapstick – just rub a little into lips and it not only acts as a softening agent but it also has an SPF of about 4 so you get a little protection!

10. Cradle Cap – having issues with dry skin on your baby’s scalp? Coconut oil will not only nourish your baby’s skin, it also helps eliminate cradle cap. Just rub a teaspoon onto scalp daily.

11. Dandruff – coconut oil soaks into the scalp moisturizing dry skin and relieves symptoms of dandruff. It also helps to control oil secretion from the scalp, another leading cause of dandruff.

12. Deodorant – coconut oil alone can be used as a deodorant, but even more effective in combination with cornstarch/arrowroot powder and baking soda!

13. Diaper Salve – very comforting on a rashy bum with no harsh chemicals. Also safe for cloth diapers.

14. Exfoliator – coconut oil mixed with sugar or sea salt is a very nourishing and effective exfoliator and safe to use all over the body.

15. Eye cream – apply under the eyes to reduce puffiness, bags and wrinkles. Use on the lids in the evening.

16. Face Wash/ Soap – mix equal parts coconut oil with olive oil, almond oil, avocado oil and castor oil and use in place of soap when washing your face. Wet face, rub oil in and leave on for two minutes, rinse and pat dry. One teaspoon should be adequate.

17. Hair conditioner/ Deep Treatment – use as a leave-in hair conditioner by applying a teaspoon of coconut oil to your ends and then running your fingers through your hair to distribute the rest! For a deeper treatment, rub in a tablespoon of coconut oil onto your dry scalp and gently work through to the ends. Put a shower cap on to prevent transfer onto bed linens and leave on overnight.

18. Hair Gel/ Defrizzer – rub a little between your palms and either scrunch into hair (for curly hair) or finger comb in through from scalp to ends (for wavy/straight hair).

19. Healing - when applied on scrapes and cuts, coconut oil forms a thin, chemical layer which protects the wound from outside dust, bacteria and virus. Coconut oil speeds up the healing process of bruises by repairing damaged tissues. Plus, it smells a heck-of-a-lot better than anything from the pharmacy.

20. Lubricant – it is an all-natural, perfectly safe personal lubricant. Not compatible with latex!

21. Makeup Remover – use a cotton swab and a dab of coconut oil and you would be amazed at how well it works!

22. Massage Oil – pretty simple; grab some and rub!

23. Moisturizer – simply scoop some out of the jar and apply all over your body, including neck and face.

24. Mole Remover – when applied after an apple cider vinegar compress for several weeks, moles have been known to “slide off” or just disappear.

25. Nipple Cream – works great to nourish cracked, sore or dry nipples. Apply to a cotton ball and leave on your nipples between feedings.

26. Oily Skin Fix – prone to oily skin or an oily T-zone? Use a pea sized amount underneath makeup or alone to reduce the appearance of oil.

27. Pre Shampoo Treatment for Hair – rub a little into scalp and hair before shampooing. This is especially useful for those with course or frizzy hair.

28. Pre-Shave – coconut oil will prep skin for the pending damage caused by shaving.

29. Skin Problems – coconut oil relieves skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema.

30. Stretch Mark Cream – coconut oil is great at nourishing damaged skin. It may not be the magic stretch mark cure but it will help.

31. Sun Burn Relief – rub liberal amounts of coconut oil into the affected area.

32. Sunscreen – see my post on natural sunscreen for more detailed information.

33. Swimmers Ear – mix garlic oil and coconut oil and put a few drops in affected ear for about 10 minutes. Do this 2-3 times a day and it usually works within one or two days.

34. Tattoo Healing and Moisturizer – continued use of coconut oil on tattoos will help keep the pigment from fading. Used on new tattoos, coconut will hasten the healing process and decrease the chance of infection.

35. Toothpaste – there are numerous recipes out there but I just mix coconut oil and baking soda and dab a little of the mix on my toothbrush.

36. Wrinkle Prevention and Wrinkle Reducer – rubbing coconut oil on winkles and sagging skin helps strengthen the connective tissues to bring back that youthful look!



Coconut Oil for General Health and Wellness

37. Breastfeeding – for breastfeeding moms, consuming 3 ½ tablespoons of coconut oil daily will enrich the milk supply.

38. Bones and Teeth – coconut oil aids in the absorption of calcium and magnesium leading to better development of bones and teeth.

39. Digestion - the saturated fats in coconut oil help control parasites and fungi that cause indigestion and other digestion related problems such as irritable bowel syndrome. The fat in coconut oil also aids in the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, making you healthier all around.

40. Energy Boost – coconut oil boosts energy and endurance making it a great supplement for athletes as well as those needed a quick pick me up.

41. Fitness - coconut oil has been proven to stimulate your metabolism, improve thyroid function, and escalate energy levels, all of which help decrease your unwanted fat while increasing muscle.

42. Improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose making it great for both diabetics and non-diabetic.

43. Lung Function – increases the fluidity of cell surfaces.

44. Nausea – rub some coconut oil on the inside for the wrist and forearm to calm an upset stomach.

45. Nose bleeds – coconut oil can prevent nose bleeding that is caused by sensitivity to weather such as extreme heat and extreme cold. This condition happens when the nasal passages become dry because of cold or dry air resulting to burns and cracks in the mucus membranes so bleeding happens. To prevent this just put coconut oil in you nostrils. Coat your finger with coconut oil and then lie down and coat your finger inside your nose. Doing this will strengthen and protect the capillaries in the nasal passages. A Vitamin C supplement will also help prevent nose bleeding.

46. Oil pulling with coconut oil offers a two for one health benefit!

47. Stress Relief – relieve mental fatigue by applying coconut oil to the head in a circular, massaging motion. The natural aroma of coconuts is extremely soothing thus helping to lower your stress level.

48. Vitamin and nutrient absorption

49. Weight loss - the saturated fats contribute to weight loss and controlling cravings. Also increases metabolic rate.



Coconut Oil for Health Problems (when taken internally it is known for aiding, preventing, relieving or even curing these health issues)

50. Acid reflux/indigestion aid if taken after a meal

51. Adrenal fatigue

52. Allergies (seasonal hay fever)

53. Alzheimer’s/Dementia

54. Asthma, even in children

55. Autism

56. Bowel function

57. Bronchial Infections

58. Cancer (has been shown to prevent colon and breast cancer in laboratory tests)

59. Candida Albicans

60. Cholesterol – improves HDL (‘good’ cholesterol) to LDL (‘bad’ cholesterol) ratio in people with high cholesterol

61. Chronic Fatigue

62. Crohns Disease and resulting inflammation

63. Circulation/feeling cold all the time

64. Colds and Flus

65. Constipation

66. Cystic Fibrosis

67. Depression

68. Diabetes – helps keep blood sugar levels stable and/or helps with cravings

69. Dysentery

70. Eczema – in addition to taking it internally, many have success applying it externally, but some don’t

71. Edema

72. Energy boost

73. Epilepsy (known to reduce epileptic seizures)

74. Fever Support

75. Flaky, Dry Skin

76. Gallbladder disease and pain

77. Gas

78. H. pylori

79. Head Lice

80. Heart Disease (protects arteries from injury that causes atherosclerosis)

81. Hemorrhoids (can applied externally or internally twice a day)

82. HIV

83. Hot Flashes

84. Hyperthyroidism

85. Immune System Builder

86. Irritable Bowel Syndrome

87. Jaundice

88. Kidney Disease

89. Kidney Stones (aids in dissolving them)

90. Liver Disease

91. Lung Disease

92. Malnutrition

93. Mental Clarity

94. Menstruation Relief regarding pain/cramps and heavy blood flow

95. Migraines (with regular use)

96. Mononucleosis

97. Osteoporosis

98. Pancreatitis

99. Parasites

100. Periodontal Disease and tooth decay

101. Prostate Enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia)

102. Rickets

103. Skin problems

104. Scurvy

105. Stomach Ulcers

106. Toenail fungus

107. Thrush

108. Thyroid Function (regulates an overactive or underactive thyroid)

109. Ulcerative Colitis

110. Underactive thyroid gland – results have shown subsequent thyroid blood tests becoming normal after ingesting coconut oil daily

111. Urinary Tract Infections (Bladder Infections)

Coconut Oil and Health Problems (when applied topically it is known for aiding, relieving, or even curing these health issues)

112. Acne

113. Allergies/Hay Fever – rub a little inside the nostrils for quick relief. The pollen will cling to the oil.

114. Athletes foot

115. Back pain/sore muscles

116. Boils and cysts

117. Canker sores

118. Cellulite

119. Circumcision healing – although I am personally against circumcision, I have read that coconut oil is a really great healer for this.

120. Decongestant – rub coconut oil on the chest and under the nose when congested from a cold or allergies

121. Ear infection – place a few drops inside the ear twice daily for relief from pain. Also fights the infection itself.

122. Genital Warts (through topical application over 6 weeks, and coconut oil enemas twice a day depending on the location of the warts)

123. Gum Disease and Gingivitis (use as a toothpaste or rub directly on gums)

124.Herpes (applied topically and taken internally)

125.Hives (reduces the itch and swelling

126. Pink eye (applied around and in the eye)

127. Ringworm

128. Toothache

129. Warts



Coconut Oil and Cooking

130. Butter Substitute – use 1 cup to 1 cup ratio when replacing butter in recipes with coconut oil.

131. Nutritional Supplement – melt and add to smoothies.

132. Replacement for butter/lard/Crisco/PAM in its solid form for greasing pans, pie crusts, etc.

133. Replacement for various oils in liquid form – baking, cooking, sautéing, etc.



Coconut Oil and Pets/Animals

Check with your veterinarian but the recommended dosage for animals is 1/4 teaspoon for every 10 pounds of body weight twice daily.

134. Aids healing of digestive disorders like inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis

135. Aids in arthritis or ligament problems

136. Aids in elimination of hairballs and coughing

137. Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings

138. Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis, and itchy skin

139. Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing

140. Great for dogs and cats for general wellness. Just add a teaspoon to their water bowl daily.

141. Helps prevent or control diabetes

142. Helps sedentary dogs feel energetic

143. Helps reduce weight, increases energy

144. Improves digestion and nutrient absorption

145. Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor

146. Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) have been shown to improve brain energy metabolism and decrease the amyloid protein buildup that results in brain lesions in older dogs.

147. Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida

148. Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health

149. Reduces or eliminates bad breath in dogs

150. Regulates and balance insulin and promotes normal thyroid function



Other Uses for Coconut Oil

151. Chewing Gum in Hair Remover – just rub some coconut oil over the stuck chewing gum, leave in for about 30 minutes, then roll the gum between your fingertip. Voila! It’s out!

152. Goo Gone – just mix equal parts coconut oil and baking soda into a paste. Apply to the “sticky” area and let it set for a minute. Then scrub off with an old toothbrush or the scrubby side of a sponge.

153. Insect repellent – mix coconut oil with peppermint oil extract and rub it all over exposed skin. Keeps insects off better than anything with DEET! Tons safer too.

154. Moisturizing and cleaning leather products

155. Oiling wood cutting boards and wood bowls

156. Polishing Bronze – all you have to do is rub a little oil into a cotton towel and then wipe down the statue. It cleans and helps deepen the color of your bronze.

157. Polish Furniture – coconut oil with a little bit of lemon juice to polish wood furniture. However, I recommend you test it first on a very small, unobtrusive part of your furniture to make sure it works the way you’d like.

158. Seasoning animal hide drums

159. Seasoning cookware

160. Soap making – coconut oil can be used as one of the fats in soap.

Bonue Infor:

"10000 times stronger killer of CANCER than Chemo".. do share it.. can save many lives, fill up hopes and build confidence in the patients...

T...he Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo.

Why are we not aware of this? Its because some big corporation want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale.

So, since you know it now you can help a friend in need by letting him know or just drink some sour sop juice yourself as prevention from time to time. The taste is not bad after all. It’s completely natural and definitely has no side effects. If you have the space, plant one in your garden.
The other parts of the tree are also useful.

The next time you have a fruit juice, ask for a sour sop.

How many people died in vain while this billion-dollar drug maker concealed the secret of the miraculous Graviola tree?

This tree is low and is called graviola ! in Brazi l, guanabana in Spanish and has the uninspiring name “soursop” in English. The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks, sherbets and such.

The principal interest in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. Although it is effective for a number of medical conditions, it is its anti tumor effect that is of most interest. This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types.

Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.

If there ever was a single example that makes it dramatically clear why the existence of Health Sciences Institute is so vital to Americans like you, it’s the incredible story behind the Graviola tree..

The truth is stunningly simple: Deep within the Amazon Rainforest grows a tree that could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival. The future has never looked more promising.

Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:
* Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
* Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
* Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
* Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life

The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America ‘s largest drug manufacturers, th! e fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970's! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing… Extracts from the tree were shown to:

* Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer..
* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
* What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectivelyhunts
down and kills only cancer cells.. It does not harm healthy cells!

The amazing anti-cancer properties of the Graviola tree have been extensively researched–so why haven’t you heard anything about it? If Graviola extract is

One of America ‘s biggest billion-dollar drug makers began a search for a cancer cure and their research centered on Graviola, a legendary healing tree from the Amazon Rainforest.

Various parts of the Graviola tree–including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds–have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indi! ans in S outh America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis. Going on very little documented scientific evidence, the company poured money and resources into testing the tree’s anti-cancerous properties–and were shocked by the results. Graviola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo.
But that’s where the Graviola story nearly ended.

The company had one huge problem with the Graviola tree–it’s completely natural, and so, under federal law, not patentable. There’s no way to make serious profits from it.

It turns out the drug company invested nearly seven years trying to synthesize two of the Graviola tree’s most powerful anti-cancer ingredients. If they could isolate and produce man-made clones of what makes the Graviola so potent, they’d be able to patent it and make their money back. Alas, they hit a brick wall. The original simply could not be replicated. There was no way the company could protect its profits–or even make back the millions it poured into research.

As the dream of huge profits evaporated, their testing on Graviola came to a screeching halt. Even worse, the company shelved the entire project and chose not to publish the findings of its research!

Luckily, however, there was one scientist from the Graviola research team whose conscience wouldn’t let him see such atrocity committed. Risking his career, he contacted a company that’s dedicated to harvesting medical plants from the Amazon Rainforest and blew the whistle.

Miracle unleashed
When researchers at the Health Sciences Institute were alerted to the news of Graviola,! they be gan tracking the research done on the cancer-killing tree. Evidence of the astounding effectiveness of Graviola–and its shocking cover-up–came in fast and furious….

….The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976. The results showed that Graviola’s “leaves and stems were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells.” Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public…

….Since 1976, Graviola has proven to be an immensely potent cancer killer in 20 independent laboratory tests, yet no double-blind clinical trials–the typical benchmark mainstream doctors and journals use to judge a treatment’s value–were ever initiated….

….A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea stated that one chemical in Graviola was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin…”

….The most significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that Graviola was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched. Unlike chemotherapy, which indiscriminately targets all actively reproducing cells (such as stomach and hair cells), causing the often devastating side effects of nausea and hair loss in cancer patients.

…A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves from the Graviola tree killed cancer cells among six human cell lines and were especially effective against prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers Seven years of silence broken–it’s finally here!"
 
I picked some up after reading the other thread, and I already have a better sense of well being... highly suggested...

1Love
 
IMO, Fuck the brand, just be sure that it is raw, and organic certified...
 
I'm doing the same for about 3/4 of this list.

I have no proof just like this list has no proof of it's claims, but anything that says it can do everything, probably does closer to nothing.

I don't suffer from baldness but I KNOW it works on hair. At least in the growing part...on parts thats already bald, I don't know. But in using it I definitely feel my hair turn a direction for the better, (it was a little dry) and it did grow.
 
I don't suffer from baldness but I KNOW it works on hair. At least in the growing part...on parts thats already bald, I don't know. But in using it I definitely feel my hair turn a direction for the better, (it was a little dry) and it did grow.

Almost any oil will help for dryness though. Mediterraneans used olive oil for 1000's of years for the same reason. Keeping the scalp moisturized is essential to help hair grow.

But claiming it helps/cures Autism, HIV, Osteoporosis, Liver Disease, Lung Disease, etc.. Sorry, but that is snake oil salesmanship to me. :smh:
 
Almost any oil will help for dryness though. Mediterraneans used olive oil for 1000's of years for the same reason. Keeping the scalp moisturized is essential to help hair grow.

But claiming it helps/cures Autism, HIV, Osteoporosis, Liver Disease, Lung Disease, etc.. Sorry, but that is snake oil salesmanship to me. :smh:

THAT's what I want clarification on.


But I tried olive oil in my hair...it didn't make it feel half of the moisture it feels with the coconut oil.
 
THAT's what I want clarification on.


But I tried olive oil in my hair...it didn't make it feel half of the moisture it feels with the coconut oil.

I don't deny it could help with hair or moisture related ailments, it is an oil after all, but that is only a small part of this list. It is the rest of the list that claims it helps organs (heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, etc) and diseases that I question.

So far I have searched a handful of the claims and the only links I find are to sites with this exact list or other homeopathy sites that want to sell you coconut oil. That is a bad sign for this lists legitimacy.
 
I don't deny it could help with hair or moisture related ailments, it is an oil after all, but that is only a small part of this list. It is the rest of the list that claims it helps organs (heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, etc) and diseases that I question.

So far I have searched a handful of the claims and the only links I find are to sites with this exact list or other homeopathy sites that want to sell you coconut oil. That is a bad sign for this lists legitimacy.

Red flag number two...

If anyone has any though I just ran out and I need to do my hair. Hook a sista up for a link to a store with a sale!
 
This is worth bookmarking. I picked up a couple of jars from Trader Joe's that I use for cooking almost anything, now I'm going to try it on my skin.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This is worth bookmarking. I picked up a couple of jars from Trader Joe's that I use for cooking almost anything, now I'm going to try it on my skin.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Trader Joe's coconut oil in my morning breakfast smoothies; a tablespoon melted down and added into the blender helps me stay full from about 7am until almost lunchtime (11:30-12p); dude at the checkout counter put me on to it for staying fuller and he was right on :yes:
 
I was surprised to not see FUCKING on the list!!!:yes:

This is the preferred lubrication in my bedroom! Watch out, it can get brittle in the winter and loose in the summer.

Either way, pay $6.99 for a huge vat that will last at least 2 months, unless you a fucking machine!!! LuAna, is my brand!

Good luck spanking off, cause its great for that too!;)
 
I'm about to rub some on my dick before I have sex...who knows...it does everything else :dunno: :lol:
 
So basically consume the shit and bathe in it and you'll be all fucking invincible and shit.
 
I don't suffer from baldness but I KNOW it works on hair. At least in the growing part...on parts thats already bald, I don't know. But in using it I definitely feel my hair turn a direction for the better, (it was a little dry) and it did grow.

Mel how do you use it. Do you just run it through your scalp, because I have some that I'm using for pulling now, but I want to use it for my hair and I want to mix it with my shea butter for my body but I wasn't quite sure how to use it on my hair. I use the carrot oil and tea tree oil now and I just pour it in my palm and then run in through my scalp.
 
Mel how do you use it. Do you just run it through your scalp, because I have some that I'm using for pulling now, but I want to use it for my hair and I want to mix it with my shea butter for my body but I wasn't quite sure how to use it on my hair. I use the carrot oil and tea tree oil now and I just pour it in my palm and then run in through my scalp.

I haven't gotten the hang of actually styling my own hair so I keep it very simple. I just put it in the processor (or whatever its called) to whip it smooth and put it in my hair as I twist. Some on the scalp, some on the hair, I twist, and then a little extra on each tip and my edges when I'm done. For the first time EVER I was able to do both my daughters hair the same way (two different textures) so it works on all types.


Use it and post in the Hair thread on the other side!
 
I was surprised to not see FUCKING on the list!!!:yes:

This is the preferred lubrication in my bedroom! Watch out, it can get brittle in the winter and loose in the summer.

Either way, pay $6.99 for a huge vat that will last at least 2 months, unless you a fucking machine!!! LuAna, is my brand!

Good luck spanking off, cause its great for that too!;)

Lubrication was on there. :lol:
 
I haven't gotten the hang of actually styling my own hair so I keep it very simple. I just put it in the processor (or whatever its called) to whip it smooth and put it in my hair as I twist. Some on the scalp, some on the hair, I twist, and then a little extra on each tip and my edges when I'm done. For the first time EVER I was able to do both my daughters hair the same way (two different textures) so it works on all types.


Use it and post in the Hair thread on the other side!

Ok, because I just mixed some of it with my shea butter, but that's for my skin, and that wore my arm out. :lol:
 
A considerable amount of overlap in the list, but I do believe that if used on a regular basis, your hair, skin, and scalp can look and feel better.
 
Real talk I stuff that shit up my nose every night to fight this sinus infection...
 
Ok, because I just mixed some of it with my shea butter, but that's for my skin, and that wore my arm out. :lol:

Some of the blogs I go to say about 6 to 8 minutes for whipped consistency. But by the time I get to two it's looking like milk. I pour it back in my container and by the time I wash, spray, and make it back upstairs its somewhat solid - about the same texture as store bought stuff. Hopefully I can mix it with some grapeseed oil next.

Real talk I stuff that shit up my nose every night to fight this sinus infection...

Interesting.
 
Bogus if they dont mention putting it in dumpling and saltfish with some provisions.

fugg they talking about.
 
I don't suffer from baldness but I KNOW it works on hair. At least in the growing part...on parts thats already bald, I don't know. But in using it I definitely feel my hair turn a direction for the better, (it was a little dry) and it did grow.

my lady uses it on her hair... keeps it shiny, black, & smooth. my ex wore a natural afro, and she used it on her hair too... kept it very, very soft. i rubbed it on those huge tits tho. :smile:

the ONLY thing i love about "dot" Indian women is their hair, and they use coconut oil, big time.





I was surprised to not see FUCKING on the list!!!:yes:

This is the preferred lubrication in my bedroom! Watch out, it can get brittle in the winter and loose in the summer.

Either way, pay $6.99 for a huge vat that will last at least 2 months, unless you a fucking machine!!! LuAna, is my brand!

Good luck spanking off, cause its great for that too!;)

:lol: i remember when i first started using condoms in the 90's... they gave me the worst rash. then, when jacking off, i'd use that 'personal lubricant' shit and i was even more irritated. turns out, i have severe reactions to propylene glycol... a KNOWN skin irritant.

but for about the last 3 yrs, i've been using coconut oil exclusively in the bedroom... with the lady's massages and during sex (for extra freaky stuff) and alone when she's gone.



tapatalk: Samsung Tablet
 
Coconut Oil Online

Home of Coconut Oil Supreme™

Providing the world's best coconut oil since 2001.

800.922.1744

Although there are hundreds of companies which sell coconut oil of every description, Coconut Oil Supreme™ remains unique. There is still only ONE facility in the world which has both the equipment and proprietary knowledge required to produce this oil.

non-hydrogenated - no trans fats - non GMO
produced from premium, fresh coconut milk
no heat used in any stage of the process
no fermentation
retains the natural fatty acid balance found in fresh coconut
If your primary interest is in finding the best coconut oil available, you have succeeded! Although the quality is unmatched by an other coconut oil, you will find that the price is comparable to that of lesser quality oils.

I'm living proof it works on most of thwm
 
Back
Top