150 lbs & smoke cigarettes like a train doesn’t matter when you can fight like this

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
LouGossett.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL.... talk about EATIN EVERYTHING you THROW AT HIM...

dude shouldve just walked out the ring when he saw them body

shots aint even tickle the muthafucka....

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
Popping the trunk like Bone Crusha fuck that you see how he was eating them body blows and face shots yeah… we ain’t got time for all that.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That last crushing blow knocked him off his feet!

Lol dude tried to holla at the ring girl who had the cheeks out

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That has to be one of the worse fucking fights I've seen in a long time cause they both put up no defense,dodged nothing and taking it all.

Reminds me of King Hippo from Mike Tyson's Punch out

"

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Staged Little dude didn't move at all his head nor his feet. The fat fuck had to take three steps the whole fight.

All you have to do is make a fat person walk 10 steps. Left right front back it don't even matter after 10 steps they are out of breath and you can do what you want to them.

Fat people can't fight. This is a fact of life.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Mr Smoker realised he was using more energy blocking dudes punches than just absorbing them.
:lol:
Then finally finished him with the fuckouttahere go home to mama punch

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Staged Little dude didn't move at all his head nor his feet. The fat fuck had to take three steps the whole fight.

All you have to do is make a fat person walk 10 steps. Left right front back it don't even matter after 10 steps they are out of breath and you can do what you want to them.

Fat people can't fight. This is a fact of life.
Derrick Lewis, Daniel corrmeir, Mark Hunt, fedor emelienenko, Andy Ruiz, butter bean and hell Tyson fury would all like a word, and a donut.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Derrick Lewis, Daniel corrmeir, Mark Hunt, fedor emelienenko, Andy Ruiz, butter bean and hell Tyson fury would all like a word, and a donut.

You buggin all them dudes except butterbean were in phenomenal shape. Being big aint the same as being fat. The only one that went in the ring with a beer belly was butterbean and he like this guy was a set-up.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You buggin all them dudes except butterbean were in phenomenal shape. Being big aint the same as being fat. The only one that went in the ring with a beer belly was butterbean and he like this guy was a set-up.
You may be the first person who's ever said Mark Hunt was ever in phenomenal shape lmao

All of the people I mentioned were fat, not as fat as big boy in the clip but not a single one of them wasn't overweight.

Honorable mention, big country Roy Nelson.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You may be the first person who's ever said Mark Hunt was ever in phenomenal shape lmao

All of the people I mentioned were fat, not as fat as big boy in the clip but not a single one of them wasn't overweight.

Honorable mention, big country Roy Nelson.

That was his secret weapon. Ya'll looking at the titties and the love handles and thinking the samoan wasn't about his business but he also had a six pack. Samoans are always in Phenomonal shape even looking pudgy. Granted a lot of conditioning you can't see. But if you got a gut like dude I can guarantee your cardio is not adequate. Cormeir, fedor and lewis also never had a beer belly in any fight I've seen. Dont confuse big dudes with fat dudes. There are plenty of big dudes that can fight.