• Twelve Reasons to Die II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghostface Killahs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sour Soul album is missing from the poll. It’s a album done with BADBADNOTGOOD. That was a dope album too.

Yeah I know. Every list I've put up are only studio Albums in their name. Anything that consider a collaboration I purposely left out.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a huge Ghost fan and he's one of my favorite emcees of all time but not all of those albums are classics.

We throw that word around WAY too much...
He has 3.5 classics

supreme
Iron
Fishscale

SourSoul
OB4CL

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a huge Ghost fan and he's one of my favorite emcees of all time but not all of those albums are classics.

We throw that word around WAY too much...

This!

Theres albums listed here I haven’t heard of.

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wutang got blackballed for a second on radio stations.

They never stopped making good music, just got blocked from mainstream.

I swear y’all niggas just be making stuff up, blackballed but got major press for their 1 of 1 album. And a bio series on Hulu with major promotion. I still here Meth and ODB tracks on the radio. Those were the only two members Wu that got heavy mainstream play. Uzi and Pinky Ring got spins too. Cherchez la ghost gets spins here and there. Ghost had the Back like that single that got spins. The rest of the Wu was never getting mainstream play, and that's fine with me. Keep that Wu shit gutter

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear y’all niggas just be making stuff up, blackballed but got major press for their 1 of 1 album. And a bio series on Hulu with major promotion. I still here Meth and ODB tracks on the radio. Those were the only two members Wu that got heavy mainstream play. Uzi and Pinky Ring got spins too. Cherchez la ghost gets spins here and there. Ghost had the Back like that single that got spins. The rest of the Wu was never getting mainstream play, and that's fine with me. Keep that Wu shit gutter

8:45 mark

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

8:45 mark

:cmonson:

Post some Rebel Ins tracks you think should’ve gotten heavy radio spins. Certain rappers ain’t for the radio. I’m fine that. I remember an interview where Ghostface said he was about to do a track with Ron Browz with all that auto tune shit when Pop Champagne was getting heavy spins. Then the track ended up at the end of the Ghostdini album.

At the same time Rza is acting and composing soundtracks for major films, working with Tarantino and later directing his own movies, but somehow the Wu was being blackballed:idea: