1 TB external drive for $80 plus shipping

greygoose

'that's what she said'
BGOL Investor
I'm not a huge fan of seagate but 80 bucks is hard to pass up

me either. when their 500gb+ drives started crashin i decided i would never buy them again. but i bought two external 500gb drives for $49 each yesterday. total was $98 for two externals i should be getting them tomorrow LOL

i cant pass up a good deal. id rather have two 500gb than one 1tb because its seagate we're dealing with. :lol:

i might give one away i bought way too drives the past 2 weeks :smh:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
me either. when their 500gb+ drives started crashin i decided i would never buy them again. but i bought two external 500gb drives for $49 each yesterday. total was $98 for two externals i should be getting them tomorrow LOL

i cant pass up a good deal. id rather have two 500gb than one 1tb because its seagate we're dealing with. :lol:

i might give one away i bought way too drives the past 2 weeks :smh:

I had two Seagate drives die on me in the same week.

The first was my Macbook hd and the second was my Free Agent Pro that I was using for my time machine backup for my Macbook.

I was fucking sick.

I might grab one of these and grab a 1TB WD for a back up of this drive.

I figure two 1TB drives with 1 being used as a back up should be safe.

I got one of those 500 gig WD externals from target on Black Friday for 60 bucks.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
if i bought this I'd prolly take the hard drive out the case and put it in a hard drive dock , I got too many damn externals taking up sockets

inflewence

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was wondering, because I never heard of they ass. I never heard of a lot of shit on that site, but took a chance and bought a 25" 1080p display for $180 free shipping. Man that thing looks good, hooked up the PS3 to it just to test it and its gold. That shit was like free money. I look at the shit everyday in the studio and cant tell you what the fucking name of it is :lol: . I wouldnt fuck with hard drives though unless Im just using them for movies and shit.