► Adonis Lattimore, who was born without legs, wins state wrestling championship

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man we in a WHOLE NEW DIMENSION bruh, we just dont realize it yet

because we are being distracted with bullshit...

but just between him and that One Arm BBALL PHENOM

Hansen Emanuel...

Listen Bruh....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has a leg or what is that sticking out from.....nevermind

Great for him and I hope he continues to win .....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
6e7d9834-e15c-4183-a2fe-eab3935145e3-IMG_03641.JPG

15eaafc8-39de-420f-87a4-f19378ee6230-IMG_05941.JPG

d2b83ab4-fcd4-4946-bf84-533a117f191d-IMG_05421.JPG

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congratulations to the young King but how?
Its like holding up table with only two sturdy legs. He is double the size with all of his weight in his upper body and with an advantage of low center of gravity. You dont attack him up top or lock up. You have to push his head down and kick his arm from under him. to topple him over. Once he shoots dont sprawl and move your weight away from him, he is already at your waist. What you do instead and this is going to sound fucked up when he shoots give him your leg and walk into his chest. As you are doing that an accidental knee would be placed into the jaw along with an inadverted forearm to the head neck or throat. Every move you make would have to be in a circle do not give him straight lines.

I was an asshole when I wrestled but I would be damned if I lost to a guy with no legs and only 1 finger on his hand. My coach would refer to it as concentrated evil. Basically dont do a move just to be moving make it count and let your opponent think twice about how they will attack you.