•*• Work Selfie - She's bored at work •*•

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
pic_5_big.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can only imagine what started that conversation lol.
I travel for work, so like most women, she implies that I have a woman in ever city. I spritzed her with the ether that it is hypocritical to call a man a traveling hoe when flight attendants and traveling nurses keep dick on ice worldwide. She clutched her pearls and said her mom was a nurse for 30 years. I laughed and it upset her. I said Biiiiiiiiiiiih...and she traveled, too for some of it?!!?? It moved to jobs where women are certified hoes and she lost all feelings in her limbs. Lmaoooo. I work in conventions and a loooooooot of those women cheat, or keep a dick in their main cities and are single and straight weekend hoes.

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I travel for work, so like most women, she implies that I have a woman in ever city. I spritzed her with the ether that it is hypocritical to call a man a traveling hoe when flight attendants and traveling nurses keep dick on ice worldwide. She clutched her pearls and said her mom was a nurse for 30 years. I laughed and it upset her. I said Biiiiiiiiiiiih...and she traveled, too for some of it?!!?? It moved to jobs where women are certified hoes and she lost all feelings in her limbs. Lmaoooo. I work in conventions and a loooooooot of those women cheat, or keep a dick in their main cities and are single and straight weekend hoes.
CTFU at "she lost all feelings in her limbs!!!"

As grimy as men can be, women are waaaay worse. Difference is, we accept that fact about ourselves. Many women will deny that shit as long as possible.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dawg, nurses practically get passed around by doctors in hospitals! The only places where employees bang each other more are restaurants and bars