•*• Work Selfie - She's bored at work •*•

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
7e1a2888a29311e39b900af777b4d6b3_8.jpg

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First of all great thread Mask its something about some of these normal everyday chicks that screams FREAK

Second im glad this thread didnt get overrun with strippers...................like i said its something about seeing a chick on the 9to5 grind that makes this thread special

7cf3b366808311e3b6d9127ce7d280da_8.jpg

I usually make it my business to leave hoes alone at the work places but her face and that smile :smh: wonder what that body do doe

8a82f9067e5d11e3b99d120c6911f196_8.jpg

This below reeks of low self-esteem..............back in my savage life that would be just how i'd like em. I'd go ahead and scoop her up and have a nice string along fuck friend. She like a 68 camaro just need a lil bondo and some elbow grease

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
First of all great thread Mask its something about some of these normal everyday chicks that screams FREAK

Second im glad this thread didnt get overrun with strippers...................like i said its something about seeing a chick on the 9to5 grind that makes this thread special

I really don't getting into strippers like that, plus they've probably been post a cazillion times.
Everyday normally chicks is my thang, most of my threads reflect this statement.

tumblr_n0fvxmYRMa1s1fy07o2_500.jpg

This below reeks of low self-esteem..............back in my savage life that would be just how i'd like em. I'd go ahead and scoop her up and have a nice string along fuck friend. She like a 68 camaro just need a lil bondo and some elbow grease

Yea buddy, sounds like you discovered your own secret but precious jewel or jewels before!!!

bored_at_work_23.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
"excuse my messy side braid
BgslP46CIAA_42_.jpg

"Drink my coffee at work hoping things stay slow"
BZhk2Q6CQAAXAoW.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

This is the last thing I want to be doing right now