•*• Work Selfie - She's bored at work •*•

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
599581be7f0811e3837d12ed59f8056e_8.jpg

"Not really what I had in mind, but it's good enough to start this 2nd page off with"

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

BdjiHDdIgAAY0_B.jpg

I think I'd put a little.....no...a LOT ....of excitement into her "boring"...day!!! :yes:

I'ma need some of these broads to get better careers instead of focusing their energy on snapping the best selfie.

:confused:...is ur middle name pointdexter???

Last edited:

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered
i don't know about you all but i'm sure imma see a chick in this thread that i know. :yes:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

I like this thread. Real, regular chicks instead of booty models with ugly tattoos and fake deformed booties filled with fix-a-flat

this
This
This
Can't forget the horsehair in HD while most do the same exact pose, looking like a template.
Let's hear it for the Sleepers!

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I like this thread. Real, regular chicks instead of booty models with ugly tattoos and fake deformed booties filled with fix-a-flat

Man cosign...most of my threads feature regular chicks...

*In my Busta Ryhmes voice*

"homegrown is the greatest"

bored-at-work-06.jpg

Fuck!!!

I'ma need some of these broads to get better careers instead of focusing their energy on snapping the best selfie.

This thread proves one thing... average hoes HAVE to work. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

dailysmoka

Star
Registered
bitches getting checks ..luv it... she will never be lower than a 7 my book...especially if the bitch understanding her benefits....and managing her 401k...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

"#WorkSelfie because clearly no one likes to shop at 10 on a Wednesday night.... "
Bb0VLKMIUAAbW2E.jpg

phatkitty

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need these fucking nurses to put the camera phones away and pay attention to what the hell they're doing :angry: