“Self Care Cafe”.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
30164260_1527351589.3611_funddescription.jpg

About My Go Fund Me....
gofundme.com/building-the-self-care-cafe

Thanks for watching... please like and share!

30164260_1527350899.2565.jpg

Building The Self Care Cafe

Tweet

45 shares

30164260_1527351415.4391_funddescription.jpg
Hey Everyone. Anyone who knows me, knows how passionate I am about self care and wellness. Natural Jewels was started Oct of 2015, with the intention to educate and provide healthy alternatives for skincare.

A large part of my family has either passed from cancer or their suffering with the disease. Our skin, is our LARGEST ORGAN. Studies show, what’s absorbed into our bodies can greatly increase the onset of certain cancers.

I've relocated from NY and settled in Prosper, Texas so that I may pursue my dream of opening the “Self Care Cafe”.

Part one has been completed. I attended Aveda Institute, graduated with honors and passed my state board to become a licensed Esthetician.

Part two is in the works... Opening the “Self Care Cafe”. This part is so important to me because I am able to make a positive difference in someone’s life. I believe in and see the benefits in the products I make and services I provide.

Where Will Funds Go?

- Selected Space for Self Care Cafe

- Equipment Purchase for Self Care Cafe

- Expansion of Product Production Team

-Marketing & Advertising

-Raw Material for Product Line Expansion

So, this is where the support of my friends and family come in.... Any investment is genuinely appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Jewel