“Men will try to touch your coochie” woman details how sexually assault happens at her job & the women have to tolerate it.

Do you have any sympathy to women who are sexually groped at strip clubs by drunk men?

• Yes I do. Just cuz she a stripper don’t give you the right to grope her

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • No, you choose that job, if you don’t like it get a real job

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No I don’t have sympathy. Call law enforcement if it is that serious

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No sympathy at all, tell the club owner of it is a issue or a bouncer

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • I don’t support rape culture at all

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I follow her on YouTube she strips in ATL, I might go check her out next week. The stripclub is a rough place and they find that out very THE FIRST DAY (peep what she says at the 16:05 mark)so everything she's talking about in this video is something they accept/deal with to get money.

Last edited:

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
strip club culture does not work with respectability and boundaries. everyone involved should know the risk involved here. there no such think as sexual assault in strip club culture. the most money made in a strip club is when customer has access, not when there are rules on the table

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you comparing sampling grapes to groping women at their place of employment?

giphy.gif

Skydove

Star
Registered
Probably never. For some reason, natural beauty is a missing art. All of that shit looks weird to me and I have never liked all of that extra shit. :smh:
The IG beauty standard is more attainable for black women. And the pretty privilege that comes along with fitting this beauty standard is what gets you fast money. It has been a revolution and a fuck you to the standard of beauty. The raptor claw tats, smoking weed, twerking, large fake lashes, edges slayed down, middle finger pose to camera….that beauty standard gets you hood niggas and dope boys and scammers.

However the traditional beauty standard still wins long term and gets you 8 figure millionaires and billionaires, trips to Greece etc…the city girls stay getting flewed out to Vegas and only 1 time zone away from where they live.

On the contrary the run way beauty pageant beauty standard that consists of: no tattoos, no lip fillers/bbl’s, slim waist size 4 or under, beautiful smile while waving will allways dominate and will forever win. This IG beauty standard allows a 5 to fell like she a 9 and allows them the highest quality of men that find that beauty standard attractive.

this why a lot of women get confused at to what beauty standard they fall under and think they ugly trying to fit a specific beauty standard that just ain’t them. IE lil Kim.

If she stayed in her lane she fits that beauty standard of slim small petite. But she wanted to fit that booty model and European model at the same time and it didn’t work.

pookie

BGOL Investor
She's a sex worker......

What am I missing?

So is Sukihanna. Just cuz a woman a sex worker doesn’t give you the right to sexually assault her.

It begs the question: when is it ok to sexually assault a woman?
So tell me what would you consider sexual assault in the below video a stripclub where they give lapdances, grind their asses and titties on you and allow you you smack their asses with dollar bills

Skydove

Star
Registered
So tell me what would you consider sexual assault in the below video a stripclub where they give lapdances, grind their asses and titties on you and allow you you smack their asses with dollar bills

I consider sexual assault the same. Touching someone against their will without asking them. A lap dance you are asking her to dance on you. You aren’t asking her to dance on me and I finger uou or grope your breasts for a cheap thrill. It isn’t consent

pookie

BGOL Investor
You never been to a strip club where a guy could do A but not B?
Does A=lapdances and B=slapping ass? Just about every stripclub I've been to they have “NO TOUCHING“ signs so technically yes but I've never been to a stripclub where there wasn't touching going on. I was asking the OP specifically just to see what he would say

Skydove

Star
Registered
Does A=lapdances and B=slapping ass? Just about every stripclub I've been to they have “NO TOUCHING“ signs so technically yes but I've never been to a stripclub where there wasn't touching going on. I was asking the OP specifically just to see what he would say
If it is no touching and you touch her vagina or stick finger in that is rape if she didn’t consent.

pookie

BGOL Investor
If it is no touching and you touch her vagina or stick finger in that is rape if she didn’t consent.
And slapping/grabbing ass and titties is also but it's something that's going to happen every night in the stripclub but gonna get you fired and/or locked up at any other job

Skydove

Star
Registered
And slapping/grabbing ass and titties is also but it's something that's going to happen every night in the stripclub but gonna get you fired and/or locked up at any other job
It shouldn’t happen.

And it should but women have to do more to bring awareness to sexual assault in strip clubs and force penetration

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Pretty much

One day, I walked past a strip club and peeked my head in, after one of the strippers at the door, literally BEGGED me to at least take a peak. So, I look in and see it's slow AF, with one of the other girls, sitting on a much older White guy's lap, getting her big choc tits slobbered ALL over, as if the world was ending tomorrow lol, and simultaneously finger-banged while siting on his lap facing him with her head rolled back, looking like she was about to orgasm. He was DEFINITELY getting his money's worth for that particular lap dance.

Whether she consented to that? Who knows? But, that happens everyday at the strip clubs, whether there are "no touching" signs posted or not.

Skydove

Star
Registered
Pretty much

One day, I walked past a strip club and peeked my head in, after one of the strippers at the door, literally BEGGED me to at least take a peak. So, I look in and see it's slow, with one of the other girls, sitting on a much older White guy's lap, getting her big choc tits slobbered ALL over, as if the world was ending tomorrow lol, and simultaneously finger-banged while siting on his lap facing him with her head rolled back, looking like she was about to orgasm. He was DEFINITELY getting his money's worth for that particular lap dance.

Whether she consented to that? Who knows? But, that happens everyday at the strip clubs, whether there are "no touching" signs posted or not.
Tons of women are sexually assaulted and freeze up and don’t say no

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bouncer came up to me in magic city and said …”none of that in here”

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty much

One day, I walked past a strip club and peeked my head in, after one of the strippers at the door, literally BEGGED me to at least take a peak. So, I look in and see it's slow AF, with one of the other girls, sitting on a much older White guy's lap, getting her big choc tits slobbered ALL over, as if the world was ending tomorrow lol, and simultaneously finger-banged while siting on his lap facing him with her head rolled back, looking like she was about to orgasm. He was DEFINITELY getting his money's worth for that particular lap dance.

Not everything goes in every strip club. You gotta read the room

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
strip club culture does not work with respectability and boundaries. everyone involved should know the risk involved here. there no such think as sexual assault in strip club culture. the most money made in a strip club is when customer has access, not when there are rules on the table
Come on brah. You don't really mean this. You can absolutely sexually assault a stripper.

Skydove

Star
Registered
I've had my hands grabbed and placed ON their bodies, encouraging me to grope. Have you ever been to a strip club? Or do you just watch a a few youtube vids and movies?
I have to. But what does that have to do with sexual assault or groping