‘IF I HIT AN ELDERLY BLACK PERSON, WOULD THIS BE TELEVISED?’: Video shows moment 'Kno

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
‘IF I HIT AN ELDERLY BLACK PERSON, WOULD THIS BE TELEVISED?’: Video shows moment 'Knockout Guy' punches man in unprovoked hate crime – SEE IT

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YfYt4BdNUMg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roy Coleman, 79, is pictured being kniocked to the ground after he was punched in the face by Conrad Alvin Barrett, 77, on Nov. 24, 2013, in Katy, Texas, in a supposed "knockout game."

article-knockout-4-1120.jpg

Roy Coleman, 79, is pictured being kniocked to the ground after he was punched in the face by Conrad Alvin Barrett, 77, on Nov. 24, 2013, in Katy, Texas, in a supposed "knockout game."

"The plan is to see if I hit an elderly black person, would this be televised nationally?"

The video shows Barrett stepping out of his car, approaching Coleman and punching him, before running off laughing and saying “Knockout!”

He was arrested hours later when he showed the video to an off-duty police officer. Barrett pleaded guilty to the racially motivated assault in June.

The video was a central part of the case against Barrett, who was sentenced to six years in federal prison.

Roy Coleman, 79, suffered brutal injuries after being punched by Barrett in Nov, 2013, in Katy, Texas.
Enlarge
MANDATORY CREDIT
JAMES NIELSEN/AP
Enlarge
Roy Coleman, 79, left, suffered brutal injuries after he was punched by Barrett.
The video was released Friday after a Freedom of Information Act request by the Houston Chronicle and other media companies on the grounds it had been introduced in court as evidence.

Videos Barrett filmed earlier in the day show him saying the n-

article-knockout-1-1120.jpg
hate-crime-knockout-game.jpg

Roy Coleman, 79, left, suffered brutal injuries after he was punched by Barrett.

word and commenting that black people “haven't fully experienced the blessing of evolution.”

The videotaped attack took place in Katy, Texas, on Thanksgiving weekend in 2013, and left Coleman with a broken jaw and missing teeth.

U.S. District Judge Gray Miller sentenced Barrett on Friday to 71 months in prison followed by three years of supervised release, along with a $2,000 restitution fine.

knockout18n-1-web.jpg

HARRIS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Conrad Barrett
Assistant U.S. Attorney Ruben Perez said it was important to get Barrett off the streets.

"He was out there to hurt people," Perez said. "I would hope the public would realize what the man did."

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: ‘IF I HIT AN ELDERLY BLACK PERSON, WOULD THIS BE TELEVISED?’: Video shows moment

I hate to say this but no real man would want to do what he did. Who in their right mind would want to hit an old person that is not capable of defending themselves. I pray i never catch any of these mind diseases.

Blackmayne

Rising Star
Registered
Re: ‘IF I HIT AN ELDERLY BLACK PERSON, WOULD THIS BE TELEVISED?’: Video shows moment

Wait till he gets a load of the knockout games they playing in the feds!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk