BGOL Investor
Bigirl whats yo angle niggu?

:confused:

InscribedAngle.gif

:dunno:

Alderuhen

International
International Member
I really hope your Parles-vous francais ass doesn't post on the main board because this is tres gay.

How do you say "exposez-vous"??
Once again , Fuck u ! I'm not gay at all . I come from french west indies so I find that your avatar is gayer than my language . But usually , I don't use it on the main board :smh:...why can't I be proud of my country ?
guadeloupe_sm04.gif

[flash]http://www.fr.youtube.com/v/YW9QAmYKZqU[/flash]

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

????

nope whats your angle niggu

Definitely not right. Damn sure ain't acute. I'll go with obtuse.

bigirl shit gotta be acute

DJ ConchShellz, you know that was clever. Embrace me. I love you.

im crying...bigirl you give shoutouts?

Once again , Fuck u ! I'm not gay at all . I come from french west indies so I find that your avatar is gayer than my language . But usually , I don't use it on the main board :smh:...why can't I be proud of my country ?

ding ding ding...we found the New Robeson.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
whats your angle of the way you acting

jeez

bad enough leroy starts posting damn russian. now this one has to copy him on top of it? i am not sure who is the bigger attention whore. i definitely know one who is extremely obtuse though. :hmm:

I AM JUST TIRED OF ALL THE ATTENTION WHORING

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
bad enough leroy starts posting damn russian. now this one has to copy him on top of it? i am not sure who is the bigger attention whore. i definitely know one who is extremely obtuse though. :hmm:

I'm tired of Melon's attention whoring too. Oh, wait, you're including me? The Russian has nothing to do with A.W.ing and everything to do with the new world order.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

I'm tired of Melon's attention whoring too. Oh, wait, you're including me? The Russian has nothing to do with A.W.ing and everything to do with the new world order.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

what if we start speaking spanish mami?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let's get one thing straight.

I'm not attention whoring. If I wanted attention that bad I have peeps I haven't seen or spoken to in months that will gladly entertain my random thoughts.

Like I said in an earlier post I WAS BORED. Since LD started this Soviet fetish I thought I would reply to his chicken question with some rants of my own.

If you're so tired of the damn whoring then why are you in here? You should have figured out what the fuck it was by looking at the damn title. Get on. :hmm:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Smells like teen spirit in here, or is it third grade, people need to grow up...:D

Teen spirit? Not exactly, you called it right what when you said third grade. The childish pranks of third graders.

But I think BiGirl is right too, It's also attention whoring. I guess any attention is better than no attention even if it is negative.

I know SOL postings have slowed but whats posted needs have some semblance of something interesting. Some of what I've seen posted over the last month falls into the category of mindless gibberish.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Teen spirit? Not exactly, you called it right what when you said third grade. The childish pranks of third graders.

But I think BiGirl is right too, It's also attention whoring. I guess any attention is better than no attention even if it is negative.

I know SOL postings have slowed but whats posted needs have some semblance of something interesting. Some of what I've seen posted over the last month falls into the category of mindless gibberish.

Thanks for the attention. :hmm:

Please don't make me repeat myself. If I REALLY wanted attention I'd just post myself naked. Or some tits and ass. Or some dick.

You people can call it whatever the fuck you want, but calling attention to 'attention whoring' is just as bad don't you think? :smh: Why can't muthafuckas just take shit for what it is and keep it moving?

I'll expect no one to reply to my durian post later on today.

*throws up deuces in front; birdie in the back

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Exactly, why would you click this thread then??? Sick of crying ass niggas, grown fuckin adults whimpering and shit. We having fun, everything ain't gotta be serious. There's plenty of threads for you to simp in. Don't click on a thread I start, don't click on a thread that I'm the last poster in, matter of fact, put my Black ass on fucking ignore, how about THAT?

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

Thanks for the attention. :hmm:

Please don't make me repeat myself. If I REALLY wanted attention I'd just post myself naked. Or some tits and ass. Or some dick.

You people can call it whatever the fuck you want, but calling attention to 'attention whoring' is just as bad don't you think? :smh: Why can't muthafuckas just take shit for what it is and keep it moving?

I'll expect no one to reply to my durian post later on today.

*throws up deuces in front; birdie in the back

Oh my! There appears to be more attention whores here than I thought. I can only shake my head at this. :smh: It don't matter I stand by my words. The mods need to address the childish behavior that seems to be becoming the norm in this forum and also BGOL.

As for the duce & birdie that's just some of the childish behavior I'm speaking about. But since you were attracted to the "attention whore outfit" feel free to wear it seems to suit you well. :smh:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh my! There appears to be more attention whores here than I thought. I can only shake my head at this. :smh: It don't matter I stand by my words. The mods need to address the childish behavior that seems to be becoming the norm in this forum and also BGOL.

As for the duce & birdie that's just some of the childish behavior I'm speaking about. But since you were attracted to the "attention whore outfit" feel free to wear it seems to suit you well. :smh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you say so darling. That's how I feel and nothing will change that. But it's all in good spirit.

Oh yeah, I wonder. My little video game thread, (which was created on the same day as this one)- wonder why hardly no one replied there? :confused: Or to legitimize myself around here should I post something serious about how Palin is as unacceptable for her new role as a barefoot in cow dung, or about how the effects of global warming are causing more devastating weather in the past couple of years, OR even that the state of education in the south needs some serious attention (ClayCo).

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you say so darling. That's how I feel and nothing will change that. But it's all in good spirit.

Oh yeah, I wonder. My little video game thread, (which was created on the same day as this one)- wonder why hardly no one replied there? :confused: Or to legitimize myself around here should I post something serious about how Palin is as unacceptable for her new role as a barefoot in cow dung, or about how the effects of global warming are causing more devastating weather in the past couple of years, OR even that the state of education in the south needs some serious attention (ClayCo).

Mel, you're doing it wrong. To legitimize yourself, you have to have your head up your ass. :rolleyes:

Actin, i'll cut you. Длиной живет наше советское отечество

Last edited: