Балансируя материнство и карьера

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
С Sarah Palin выбранным как номинант 2008 VP и ее дочь Bristol Palin супоросо, как будьте она сбалансируйте вне ее новую карьеру, (если она выигрывает, то Бог запрещает:)) и быть матью. Специально когда оно кажется что ее дочи нужно она больше всего. Как вы сбалансируете требования ваших работы и материнства? Или если вы мать, то, как вы делаете его?

Basically, how do you think she will balance out her newfound responsibilities, if she wins, and motherhood, especially with her teenage daughter being pregnant? And how will YOU do those things? I can't imagine any real mother putting her career above her daughter. No "politics", just straight mother/daughter shit.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I think that if the republican party is successful and McCain/Palin make it to the white house, her family will have to make the decision on where to stay located. I mean, many first families still maintain residences in their home states, but to be away from small children would be hard. would she really want to relocate her family like that? And from Alaska.. now this may sound mad reckless but wouldn't they suffer from mild culture shock. I imagine life in Alaska would be sooo different than like in the contiguous 48 states . . . LOL :lol:

I think its hard as a "regular" working woman.. she is going to have a helluva lot of hired help. Or she needs a strong support system. Like how Michelle Obama's mother said she will go where they need her to go so she can help with the girls.. does Palin have a support system like that? If not, she'll need it...

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
With Sarah Palin chosen as the nominee 2008 VP and her daughter Bristol Palin супоросо as be it balance out of its new career, (if she wins God forbids) and to be матью. Specially when it seems that it дочи is necessary it most of all. How you will balance requirements of yours of work and motherhood? Or if you mother, how you do

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She can't be Vice President and a mother. If McCain wins she will have to give the job to her husband. Her children will hate her for life for working and leaving them with the secret service nanny's. She should stay at home, cook breakfast, and push out another kid.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
She can't be Vice President and a mother. If McCain wins she will have to give the job to her husband. Her children will hate her for life for working and leaving them with the secret service nanny's. She should stay at home, cook breakfast, and push out another kid.

Damn MP.. what if someone told you that? Stay home, barefoot and preggers... :smh:

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor

sarcasm right?

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

Damn I can't believe your saying this and I have to agree with Cleo. Besides rich whites don't raise their children anyway. :smh:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any person who puts their career in front of their family/children can't possibly juggle the two when promoted. If McCain wins you can expect to less of her children, (especially the 17 year old), probably because she will feel as though she has something to prove by being one of the boys.

All of the shit I'm hearing right now about her home life I can't take. It can all be speculation because none of these reporters live in her house. But let's say it is true- she wasn't that much of a mother to begin with.

What would be nice is to see a woman in a position of power, get pregnant, and have and take care of that child while doing her job. Like seeing the Vice President bring her four year old to "Bring Your Child to Work Day" and have her run the senate with an iron fist. People need to understand that raising a family doesn't have to take a backseat 100% when it comes to having a career, but seeing the attitudes of the Palin children I'm not sure if this message will get through.

Of course IF McCain gets elected we can only hope Palin has his love child.:hmm: