Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
To anyone else question why is there still a need for a Night's Watch, remember that their purpose wasn't just protecting Westeros against White Walkers and Wildlings. The Watch is also the main form of prison in Westeros.
So even if they do't have to guards the realms of men, they still need a place to send all the murders, rapists, and other criminals for punishment.

yes, the people that only read headlines missed all of that.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cmon man Dany Coukd if died better. Ayers finds a white horse for nothing. Scene transition was horrific.
Ended like someone was doing they homework on a nice day and they friends was calling them to come outside

I think the networks fucked up by stretching it out.. this shouldve just been a three hour finale...

making folks wait for what shouldve been the last twenty minutes of a three hour finale...

and then stretchin that bitch way too long... was a bit much, for an epic series like game of thrones..

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It still doesn't make sense politically at all how things at the council went down, was the new prince of Dorne a mute? Historically, the dornish and ironborn have been about independence just as much as the North if not more, once Sansa immediately declared the North being independent, no way would Yara and that new Prince of Dorne not speak up about being independent as well if not the other Lord Paramounts of all the other regions. Without a Targaryen or Baratheon on the throne, all the kingdoms would be their own regions once again.
This is true...
The words of house Martell is "Unbowed unbent unbroken". Prince of Dorne should have stood up and was like....
Sheeeet...we out too.

and Yara should have been like
"Looks like Reaving is back on the menu boys"

Bran does not have any kind of army to enforce anything...
There is not much left of the armys of the north after the battle of the bastards and the long night battle.
And no way all those houses would be happy with the Starks having both the North and the other 6 kingdoms

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the Northern houses and Vale houses and Reach houses are under the Starks now. So they do have an army.
Edmure, and Robin are related to the Starks.

This is true...
The words of house Martell is "Unbowed unbent unbroken". Prince of Dorne should have stood up and was like....
Sheeeet...we out too.

and Yara should have been like
"Looks like Reaving is back on the menu boys"

Bran does not have any kind of army to enforce anything...
There is not much left of the armys of the north after the battle of the bastards and the long night battle.
And no way all those houses would be happy with the Starks having both the North and the other 6 kingdoms

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Shit be trash also

I've seen one that was cool.... but I haven't watched many of them.. but you have to completely suspend reason... like completely.... and I understand their movies now because Indian moviegoers really don't give a shit about things being "realistic" at all... I just take it for what it is and try to appreciate their style... sometimes I just have to stop the shit early though because it's just too far out there and starts to feel like a parody....

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Cmon man Dany Coukd if died better. Ayers finds a white horse for nothing. Scene transition was horrific.
Ended like someone was doing they homework on a nice day and they friends was calling them to come outside
I won't argue that it was rushed. It was. But I enjoyed what they gave us.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Wait, why wouldn't the North bend the knee to Bran? He is a Stark and the Lord of Winterfell! Why would the North want to be independent in this case? A Stark is now the King. Why does Bran want to be the King but he didn't want to be the Lord of Winterfell?

Because Bran cannot have a child that would be the next King/Queen so bending the knee to Bran, would be bending the knee to whoever comes next.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Wait, why wouldn't the North bend the knee to Bran? He is a Stark and the Lord of Winterfell! Why would the North want to be independent in this case? A Stark is now the King. Why does Bran want to be the King but he didn't want to be the Lord of Winterfell?

Because it was no longer going to be about lineage and after Bran, they would be under the control over whoever was selected as King. That's the rationale. Realistically, it feels like they had to do that so that Sansa could become a Queen though.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
hell ...4 or 5 people at that council knew that Jon was the one true heir.. and none of them said anything, doesn't matter that he didn't want it.. it doesn't matter that he killed Dany, no one even mentioned it.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because it was no longer going to be about lineage and after Bran, they would be under the control over whoever was selected as King. That's the rationale. Realistically, it feels like they had to do that so that Sansa could become a Queen though.
Well. The bushes didnt get that memo

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. You making up reasons now. That makes no sense. That is none of their concern. Bran is the Lord of Winterfell by right. Whether he wants it or not. Which makes no sense. The real reason is the writers do not understand the source material at all.
Because Bran cannot have a child that would be the next King/Queen so bending the knee to Bran, would be bending the knee to whoever comes next.

rickyboobii

Potential Star
Platinum Member
I thought this was dope.... Dany previous vision in Season 2 was literally a visions of her death....
Notice the battered throne room in the snow.....
The scene switches right as she is about to touch the throne and she ends up walking thru the big ass gate in the North Wall ....
Then she is reunited with Khal Drogo and her dead baby....

Didn't realize there were so many prophecies that were all throughout this season....

Speculation of Jon being Azor Ahai....

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
No. You making up reasons now. That makes no sense. That is none of their concern. Bran is the Lord of Winterfell by right. Whether he wants it or not. Which makes no sense. The real reason is the writers do not understand the source material at all.

So Sansa bends to knee to Bran. Winterfell is now officially under the king of the realm, Bran,

Bran dies.

A new King is named.

Winterfell is now offically under this new king and is not free.

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
i was cool with how it ended....i jus think they coulda done a better job of gettin' there...

i really feel like they needed 10 episodes....each of the last two seasons....

they did set up the fact...from the outset...that there probably wasn't gonna be a happy ending....and you probably weren't even gonna be satisfied with the ending...

but i thought it was poetic...that everybody that was competin' to sit on the iron throne...died....and the throne got destroyed in the end...

Danaerys said she wanted to break the wheel...and she did...just not in the way she thought she was goin' to....

there was so much hype..and pressure for this season...it was gonna be damn near impossible to "stick the landin'"....

i think TV Shows...especially ones like this....should determine from the jump...how many seasons they need to finish tellin' the story....and then write the story accordingly....

if a story is great...but there's only enough material...for 5 seasons...then so be it....tell a great fuckin' story....and at the end of 5 seaons...it's done...don't try to stretch it out into 7 seasons....or compact it into 4 seasons...

i'm still lookin' forward to the prequels though....

i was thinkin' the other day....i don't know if Netflix has a show like this....but now that they have the money....it would be interestin' to see how they would approach a show like this....

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol so now everybody whining because Arya didnt kill anybody with green eyes

When melissandre initially saw her and said i see you shutting eyes forever, brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes, it basically meant shes gonna be killing a whole gang of people. Nobody took it so literally

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then they declare independence???
So Sansa bends to knee to Bran. Winterfell is now officially under the king of the realm, Bran,

Bran dies.

A new King is named.

Winterfell is now offically under this new king and is not free.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This whole shit just blew ass!!!! There were many WTF moments, but this shit stood out the most for me. Danny was in the red keep and Drogo was guarding the front entrance, in walks Jon Snow all by himself after Drogo smells the wet dog on his ass. So where the fuck was Grey Worn and the unsullied???? I understand Jon Snow could still get close enough to still kill her, or she could have told them to give her and Jon the room, but she was always guarded in public outside of her private quarters.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hk8snj9mwez21.jpg