Muhammad Ali tells 2 white women the TRUTH!

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most white women try to convince black people that it's all about "gender". They try to convince black people that the male dominated societies are the problem. Most white women do not want to speak on the global, national and local system of racism/white supremacy. Most white women are equal partners with their white men in maintaining and supporting the global, national and local system of racism/white supremacy.

:yes: Ali! Boma ye! Ali! Boma ye! :yes:

oNe!!!

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brotha wasnt lying... But instead of taking that moment to teach, he really just beat them over the head with it. So instead of them really taking what he said to heart, they just wrote it off as another ninja crying about race...

Stress

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brotha wasnt lying... But instead of taking that moment to teach, he really just beat them over the head with it. So instead of them really taking what he said to heart, they just wrote it off as another ninja crying about race...
Even if he was more calm and analytical with his response,those white people would STILL write him off as another ninja crying about race.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Even if he was more calm and analytical with his response,those white people would STILL write him off as another ninja crying about race.

The truth. James Baldwin spent years trying to take an calm, intellectual point of view and funny part about this society is that we don't teach for intellectual dexterity. People leave debates with the same thoughts that they entered the debate with regardless if they are schooled or not.

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
The truth. James Baldwin spent years trying to take an calm, intellectual point of view and funny part about this society is that we don't teach for intellectual dexterity. People leave debates with the same thoughts that they entered the debate with regardless if they are schooled or not.

:itsawrap::bravo:

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Total hypocrite
Yes, you are.

On another note, what movie is this from?
f497c0660e61.gif

SaKem

Star
Registered
ALi sonned those white people lol Funny how white people were in denial even in the 70's lol WOWWWWW Thats how you know any bullshit they say about equality is just that.....bullshit.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Yooooo hahhahahhaha 'don't compare yourself to no black man' hahahahahha and he was still getting paid too and not afraid to speak his mind...gotta respect that...and he's right and the shit he saying is STILL relevant...I see it @ work everyday...many cacs do not like a black man w/ "too much" confidence

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Exactly the reason why I try to avoid debates now.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
debates are all about rhetoric and persuasion. they have nothing to do with the truth and objectivity. they're useless as far as i'm concerned. i'd rather have an argument based on a set of formal rules. when u lose you lose.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Exactly the reason why I try to avoid debates now.

I have to learn this shit cause I stuck in a never ending debate with this republican clown at work. He seems like a bright white guy, but every day he tries the same talking points with me. I've schooled him and he will either come with different angles or just straight up the same shit. I asked him if he has a reset button at home, but he just says that he knows he is right. It doesn't matter if he is proven wrong.:smh:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I have to learn this shit cause I stuck in a never ending debate with this republican clown at work. He seems like a bright white guy, but every day he tries the same talking points with me. I've schooled him and he will either come with different angles or just straight up the same shit. I asked him if he has a reset button at home, but he just says that he knows he is right. It doesn't matter if he is proven wrong.:smh:

So why waste your time with him? listen the fact of the matter is his view won't change because the man that is the leader of this country goes against everything he was taught. If this was a white man in office his view would somewhat change or he'd be open to listen to a different angle ONLY if the policies adversely affected his way of life at the hands of another cac.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
So why waste your time with him? listen the fact of the matter is his view won't change because the man that is the leader of this country goes against everything he was taught. If this was a white man in office his view would somewhat change or he'd be open to listen to a different angle ONLY if the policies adversely affected his way of life at the hands of another cac.

I stopped after he told me that shit, but it is hard to believe when someone can present themselves in an intelligent manner in one way and refuse to do it in another manner.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
:lol: @ "I'm from England."

Man, I feel like I missed out watching this clip. There's not one athlete out there with this kind of heart as far as I can see.

The times are obviously very different but Charles Barkley is the only person I could even venture to imagine in that room.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dam that was a good clip. Ali was telling it like it is on national t.v back in the 70's :yes: It's a shame that you won't see today's popular black athletes be as outspoken as Ali when it comes to race relations.